The Sports festival! Part 2

"So we're not even in the first round?" Izuku questioned looking at the three lists, "Turns out, but at least you don't have to deal with Monoma" Robin sighed. "At least we get to watch the first one, should be interesting. Bakugou and Tsu are in there" Hitoshi states appearing nest to his siblings, "Hey, Denki's in there too!" Robin exclaimed pointing him out with a smile. "Don't remind me!" Denki yelled clearly not wanting to go up first. "Oh woe is you, would you like me to play the world's smallest violin you damn extra!" Bakugou screamed stomping over followed by Kirishima who was trying (and again failing) to calm Bakugou down. "BAKUGOU! PLEASE CALM DOWN! YOU MUSN'T THREATEN YOUR FELLOW CLASSMATES!" Iida yelled sprinting after them, "FUCK OFF FOUR EYES" Bakugou yelled in retaliation flipping him off. "Should we do something about that?"Hitoshi questioned, "Nah, I wanna see where this goes" Robin grins watching Bakugou and Iida enter a screaming match. Before anything interesting happened (much to Robin's dismay) Present Mic made an announcement and the first group of students left and went out to the field and the other two groups went up to their seats.

Bakugou stood glaring at the 6 stories high tower, wasn't this just a bit much? Who is he kidding this is UA, the school run by a psychopathic rat. He sighed and rubbed the back of Denki's neck to offer some sort of comfort, he knew Dunce face had an irrational fear of heights but he wouldn't judge. He was still afraid of the dark. In his head he looked around at the people he'd be fighting against, "it'll probably be Tsu who wins" he thought. "Shit, I'm turning into the nerd" he shook his head and put his focus back onto Midnight, "There will be a series of booby traps that you'll have to get around on your ways to the top, and yes you can slow down the other contestants. The four people who get to the top first will be able to move onto the final round. Good luck!" she yelled. Suddenly a large gong sounded and Bakugou took off in an attempt to get ahead of Tsu who was already on the tower.

He flew past the emo music chick (yes he did know her name he just refuses to use it) and ended up almost directly behind Tsu. He reached out to grab her ankle but was stopped when a large beam shot out near his foot which almost made him fall. Above him, Tsu had hopped onto an outstretched platform and jumped over to another outstretched beam, she too almost fell when the beam suddenly retracted but she thankfully found purchase on a rope and continued climbing. Bakugou shook his head and blasted upward, blasting a few 2-b extra's off the tower in the process. He turned his head slightly to see Denki actually doing good a few feet below him and smiled, sure the dunce face was a pain in the ass but he'd still be proud of his accomplishments no matter how small. He quickly blasted the vine-haired Jesus off him before she could fully latch on to him and blasted up once more. He was almost to the top when the bell rang,

"AND FIRST TO THE TOP TSUI ASUI FROM CLASS 2-A!! YEAAHH"

Bakugou shook his head his teacher's exuberant announcement and blasted himself up to the top and rang the bell coming in second. Swamp monster's religious daughter came in third and Invisa-bitch came in fourth. As he made his way down he found a very upset Denki who was grumbling about how useless his quirk was, "OI Dunce face! If you keep talkin' bad about yourself Imma beat some self-love into ya!" He yelled smacking the fellow blond upside the head. "Yeah yeah" Denki shook his head and leaned into Bakugou, the boy shook his head and the two walked off to the waiting area together. (Headcannon, Bakugou is the mom friend and no one can tell me otherwise).

______________________________________________________________

Izuku leaned against Uraraka as they waited for Midnight to call them out to the field, though he wouldn't admit it, he was truly exhausted from the last event and desperately wanted to take a nap. Uraraka and Momo had been talking about something that he couldn't pay attention to until Uraraka nudged him and Midnight appeared on the stage. She reiterated the previous rules and then the gong sounded. In an almost bored manner, Izuku leaped up onto the tower gaining a much-needed head start. He hopped onto one of the extending platforms and jumped up higher and grabbed onto a ledge, before he could swing himself up, however, a hand wrap around his ankle. He looked down to see Mei hanging onto his leg, "Sorry Mei, but long live the king you know?" he grinned as he quoted the lion king and kicked the girl off before continuing his way up the tower.