The End.

As November fell to a close Robin's discharge from the hospital grew closer, only a few weeks, and then she could stand outside, a few weeks until she could spar with her brother, a week until she saw her sister. She couldn't wait! Due to the cold winds and snow outside, Mrs. Tanaka had forbidden her from opening her window so she was content to just sit and watch the snowfall outside. "ROBIN!" the cat girl turned to see Katashi in his wheelchair with a wide grin on his face, "Race me!" he yelled. Robin rolled her eyes but grabbed her wheelchair anyways and made it out to the hall. They wheeled themselves down the hallway laughing the whole way racing past Aika's room to which the girl stuck her head out to root Robin on. "Woah there you two!" Mr. Aoki yelled standing in front of the two, "Katashi, you have a physical in ten minutes. Robin, you need to call Mr. Shield in 4" Robin huffed and crossed her arms as Katashi wheeled off. "You always take my fun" she grumbled as he wheeled her back to her room, "Sucks to suck"

~~

"Hey...Dad, what the fuck?" Izuku questioned looking at his Dad laying covered in cats, "Don't worry about it Izuku" the man grumbled. Izuku nodded until he saw a small ginger cat sitting on his dad's stomach, "She's new" he points to the tiny kitten. "Eri brought her home, she following in my footsteps that's for sure" Aizawa sighed, "How will Pops react?" Izuku questioned playing with the new kitten. 'Me, Imma let Eri give him puppy eyes and go from there" Izuku nodded, "Understandable, what's her name?" Izuku questioned. "Princess, Eri named her" Izuku nodded again. "Of course she did" he gently played with the kitten for a while until he looked at his dad, "Robin gets out of the hospital next week". Shouta hums in acknowledgment. "Well, who's going to pick her up? We're going to the USJ" Izuku questioned, he was still pissed that Nedzu planned the USJ again on the exact day his sister got out of the hospital. Nedzu's Tea sugar would soon be replaced with salt, just you wait.

"I've asked Hawks to get her, he hasn't seen her since the night you went missing" Izuku nodded, Hawks hadn't seen his sister in that long. Honestly, he didn't think it was that long ago, it felt like it was last week. "Alright, I'm going down to hang out with Shoto" Aizawa nodded and flopped back down with the cats. Izuku rolled his eyes and went off to see his boyfriend, he gently knocked on the boy's door and waited for a moment until the door opened to reveal Shoto who looked half-awake. "Oh! Sorry Sho, I didn't know you were still asleep" Shoto shook his head and pulled Izuku inside and pulled him onto the bed using Izuku's chest as a pillow. "What's going on love?" he questioned running his fingers through the taller boy's hair. "Mmghem" Shoto grumbled, "Thank makes no sense Sho" Izuku laughed as Shoto grumbled again. "Tired" he groans closing his eyes, "Ok" Izuku laughs. After a little while of silence Izuku too fell asleep.

~~

(This is the final unfinished chapter of this story, I thought I would just post my last bit of writing before turning onto my other projects. I am so sorry for giving up on this book and I hope you can come up with your own ending to this story, I hope to see you all again when I post my other writings at some point in time.)