The Sports Festival! Part 3

In the end, the first round ended like this;

Izuku VS Hitoshi- Winner: Izuku

Hakekure VS Ibara- Winner: Hagakure

Tsu VS Bakugou- Winner: Bakugou

Tokoyami VS Shoto- Winner: Shoto

Mei VS Sero- Winner: Mei

Uraraka VS Robin- Winner: Robin

Once the final match ended Robin returned to her seat in the stands to wait with her brothers, "AND NOW HERE ARE THE MATCH UPS FOR THE SECOND ROUND!". All three teens flinched at the sudden announcement before turning their full attention to the large screen:

AIZAWA IZUKU VS HAGEKURE TOORU

BAKUGOU KATSUKI VS HIMURA SHOTO
HATSUME MEI VS HIZASHI ROBIN

"I'm up against Mei?! Mother fucker, she's gonna kill me!" Robin cried curling into a ball, "Hahaha, I'm fucked" Izuku grumbled releasing how few notes he had on his invisible classmate. Something he needed to remedy immediately.

"You two are screwed, have fun~" Hitoshi teased, nudging his siblings. "Hitoshi, I will shave your head in your sleep" Robin pulled out a knife, glaring at her brother. Hitoshi gasped in mock offense, "You wouldn't" he held a hand over his heart. "Try me" at her response Hitoshi flung himself back in a dramatic display of mock hurt and distraught, "Oh, oh the betrayal" he cried falling onto Izuku. "Oh get off" Izuku laughed pushing his brother up, "THE NEXT ROUND WILL BEGIN IN 5 MINUTES!" Present mic yelled through the intercom system, making everyone flinch again. "Guess that's my cue" Izuku sighed begrudgingly getting up, "Good luck Zuzu!" Robin yelled waving to her brother.

Those 5 minutes went by far too fast in Izuku's opinion, and before he knew it, he was once again walking out onto the fighting platform with flashing cameras all around him. "Hi, Izuku-Kun!" Hakegure cried, waving a gloved hand at the boy, "Hello Hakegure" he smiled bowing to her slightly before getting into a defensive position. From the notes he did have on his classmate, he knew she liked to try sneaky plays by using the screaming crowd to her advantage. Striking when her enemy was distracted by the cameras, however, Izuku knew he had to keep his mind open to the possibility of another fighting strategy. As soon as the horn blared, Hagekure lunged forward, going straight for Izuku's middle. Thankfully the boy noticed her move and sidestepped, hopefully, grabbing onto her ankle and flinging her back across the platform. The match continued in pretty much the same fashion, with Hagekure attempting to push Izuku out of the ring and Izuku throwing her to the other side. Eventually, however, it all came to a head when Izuku grabbed a hold of the girl's wrists and spin her out of the ring entirely. The gong sounding his victory was loud and annoying, he flinched mildly at the sound before he turned and helped Hagakure off the field.

The girl was mildly disappointed in her loss but shook hands with Izuku anyway, congratulating him on his win before skipping off to where Ojirou was waiting for her. "You know, I have to fight your sister's boyfriend. It's kinda ironic" Izuku jumped slightly at the equally hot and cold arms wrapping around his waist, "Yep, and depending on who wins that match, I either have to fight my boyfriend or my sister's boyfriend. Who wins?" he raised an eyebrow, turning in the boy's arms. "Toche" Shoto kisses Izuku's forehead before leaning away slightly, "you doing ok bunny?" he questioned stroking the shorter boy's cheek. "Yeah, why?" he questioned tilting his head, "the bags under your eyes seem to have "turned into purses" as Mina would say". Izuku laughed slightly before kissing his boyfriend, "I'm ok, I just haven't been sleeping really well lately. I've already asked Recovery girl for some melatonin, don't worry" Shoto smiled and kissed his boyfriend again. "Thank you for taking care of yourself" he whispered, "you're welcome" Izuku smiled.

"AND NOW FOR THE NEXT MATCH, BAKUGOU KATSUKI VS HIMRA SHOTOOOO!!"

"That's my cue then" Shoto kissed Izuku again, "kick his ass hot stuff!" Izuku yelled to his boyfriend retreating form, "I WILL!"

________________________________________________________________

In the end, Bakugou ended up winning after he finally knocked Shoto out with a blast across the platform, the fight took almost 20 minutes and they almost summoned midnight to call it a draw. However once Shoto was pronounced unconscious they were finally able to go on with the final round of the second match-up. Both Mei and Robin made their way onto the field cameras flashing at them in all different directions, "HI KITTY!" Mei yelled waving her arms rapidly. Robin chuckled and waved to her friend before crouching down into a fighting position, as soon as the horn sounded she sprinted forward slamming into her friend forcing her back.

After a while, both girls were running out of energy having slammed into each other for quite a while, eventually though Robin gained the upper hand and flung Mei as hard as she could out of bounds making her the winner. She limped over and helped her friend up with a smile and the two made their ways to Recovery girl (I hate writing thisssss, I'm really sorry but the final round is gonna be skipped over for the sake of my sanity)

________________________________________________________________

"AND HERE ARE YOUR TOP THREE STUDENTS FOR THIS YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAL!!" The crowd cheered and cameras flashed at the three students on the stone pedestals, "IN THIRD PLACE WE HAVE BAKUGOU KATSUKI, IN SECOND PLACE WE HAVE YAMADA ROBIN, AND FINALLY IN FIRST PLACE, WE HAVE... AIZAWA IZUKU!!!!"

The crowd, if possible, cheered even louder. Robin smiled and waved thankfully for the earplugs her dad gave her right before she walked out onto the field. After what seemed like hours the three teens were finally able to go back inside, "I don't know about y'all but I'm gonna shower then go the fuck to sleep" Katsuki grumbled walking toward the bus that would take them back to the dorms "here here" Sato grumbled alongside Denki and Sero who raised their fists in agreement. "Kiri, I love you but please no more hugs" Robin grumbled slipping into a seat next to Hitoshi, "I might sleep for the next ten years" Shoto mumbled as he continued to ice an overheated Asui. "Don't worry, you all have the next four days off so you can rest" Aizawa stated as he climbed into the bus and looked at his students, "Hallelujah" the entire class coursed making him smile.

Once they made it back to the dorms Robin, Hitoshi, and Izuku raced to their apartment to shower. Robin won the race however Hitoshi went to shower in Denki's room and Izuku in Shoto's. Slipping out of the bathroom, now dressed in a pair of sleep shorts and a hoodie she definitely didn't steal from Hitoshi. She crept past his now sleeping parents and little sister in the living room and out the door. She walked slowly down to Bakugou's room and crept inside, once she closed the door she found Kirishima lounging on his bed. "Does Kat even know you're here?" she questioned crawling onto the bed, "Nope" he muttered pulling Robin onto his chest. "Mmh, you smell like a flower" he mumbled half-awake, "Mmhm, go to sleep bubs" she mumbled slowly falling asleep. "Ok"

"What the fuck?" Bakugou had re-entered his room wearing a pair of sweatpants the definitely didn't belong to Kirishima to find both his boyfriend and girlfriend asleep on his bed. "Idiots" he mumbled climbing into bed curling up into Kirishima's other side, "Night Kat" Robin murmured gripping his arm silently before falling back asleep to a jumbled mhm from her boyfriend.

(And we're back with my regularly scheduled bullshit! Gods did I miss this! sorry that the hiatus was so long, I finally found the motivation to write again and I love ittttt~ Anyways, I really hope you guys like my next few chapters alongside this one (sorry for only giving you one this week) please let me know what you liked about this chapter, and critiques are always welcome! see you all next week. Bye!)

(Also the updating schedule has changed to every Monday morning)