Guilty and a cry for help

Shoto almost cried when those words were spoken,

Guilty

He finally felt like he could breathe, he watched as the police dragged his father away and when he was gone he actually did start to cry. Finally, things were starting to look up for him and his family. The next day he and his siblings changed their last names to that of their mother, Himura Shoto, it had a far better ring to it than what it used to be. He was finally free from his father's grasp and it was absolutely wonderful, he spent the entire day smiling as his mother took them out for some celebratory ice cream. He was mildly upset that Izuku couldn't come with but he had to go back to the hospital for his final checkups so he understood. He was free and was all that matters.

________________________________________________________________

Izuku sat in the car next to his sister, she'd been completely silent the entire way home from the courthouse. Though he was ecstatic that they'd won the case, some new information had come to light about his sister and she was distressed. He almost felt bad about being happy but he knew he shouldn't be, they finally returned to U.A and entered the dorms. "I really need to ask Nedzu for a different living situation" Shouta grumbled as he opened the door to their apartment. Izuku silently waved goodbye to Denki and Hitoshi and followed his dads into their apartment. Thankfully Eri was spending the day with Nemuri, Joke, and Toga and wouldn't be present for his sister's eventual breakdown. Said breakdown immediately occurred when the front door was closed and she collapsed to the floor in tears.

Izuku desperately wanted to help his sister as she clung to his button-up shirt and cried but he had absolutely no idea how to fix what was wrong. Thankfully his Pops seemed to have some idea how to help, he gently coaxed Robin away from her brother and into his arms. He gently lifted her up off the ground and walked over to the couch, she cried violently as he crouched in front of her gently stroking her hair. Izuku and Shouta watched from the kitchen silently until Hizashi motioned for them to do something, thankfully Shouta knew what to do and led Izuku off to go find some blankets. They returned holding every blanket from Robin's bedroom, the stood quietly while waiting for instruction. Eventually, Hizashi montioned for them to wrap her in the blankets resulting in the large cocoon that was currently encasing his sister. Thankfully (or un-thankfully) she'd ended up crying herself to sleep, her face strung up in tired sorrow.

The three sat for a moment until Shouta migrated off to the kitchen and returned with coffee, Izuku silently lited his sister's head up off the couch and back down so she was laying on his lap. They sat silently watching the news, skillfully avoiding any and all talk of the trial until Hitoshi came home a few hours later. Upon seeing his family sitting on the floor of the living room he changed and made his own cup of coffee before sitting down and leaning against his dad on the floor. It was all quiet and peaceful until Shouta's phone rang.

________________________________________________________________

Kirishima was having a normal afternoon, his boyfriend had left around two hours ago after they watched Endeavors trial on TV. To say they were both overjoyed to hear the word Guilty come from the judge's lips would be a grave understatement. They were both ecstatic and his own mother had come running into the living room holding a large saucepan believing there to be a threat in her home with how loud they were. He should have known that his good day would come to an end but it was still jarring to get a call from his boyfriend, who'd just left his house, to ask if he could come back over and stay the night. He was extremely confused but immediately told his mother and she left to go pick him up from his own home. The moment Katsuki walked into his room he knew exactly why he needed to leave his own home. His boy, who'd left his house smiling, had re-entered it in tears and sporting a vibrant bruise under his right eye and a bruised wrist.