Chapter 10:

I climb into my car and I'm at the Carmichael Estate in 15 minutes

I climb into my car and I'm at the Carmichael Estate in 15 minutes. It's the quickest I could get here.

I walk into the foyer after being let in by the security guard and see  Alissa sobbing wrapped in Logan's embrace.

"Alissa, I'm here" I give her a sympathetic smile "oh, Ethan it's been 5 hours she's never been gone this long without telling anyone" I try to calm her down but it's not working.

She really cares about Rose it's crazy because she never really shows it.

Roses mom walks in with a stern look in her face followed by Fallon The youngest one of the Carmichael clan "Ethan I thought Rose would be with you" I look back with a look of worry "no I haven't seen her since yesterday".

when she screamed in my face. 

I smile at the memory of her yelling at me but somehow it made me happy.

It made me like how fierce she was.

"Well we have to find her" everyone nods in agreement.

"ok Alissa, Logan go look around the grounds she may be hiding" I say  leading the plan "I'll look around the city see if she's somewhere around there " I look over at her mom "Emalyne, you call the press and people see if she's been anywhere today" with a simple nod we all head our separate ways.

I start with calling Emma I couldn't put it off any longer she would find out another way anyway.

She was in a terrible state when I told her but she immediately started calling her cell and looking around.

I tried calling her cell and every time it went to voicemail which either could mean a few things her cell was out of battery, she turned it off or she was kidnapped and someone broke it.

I feel the anger rising inside of me.

Why do I even care this much we're nothing to each other we've only spoken a few words.

I try and calm myself down at the thought of her and it works because I'm way more relaxed now.

I'm currently standing in the middle of a beautiful park filled with roses.

How ironic. It was beautiful.

I had asked a few random people but know one had seen her. I called her mom and there was no update from the press so I start looking around the quiet places of town knowing she wouldn't go anywhere with a large group of people because she hates people.

Even though she always says she needs to socialise more.

I find a small coffee shop on a corner of a small part of town. Now this is somewhere she would go.

I walked inside and up to the counter "hey have you by any chance seen a girl with Dark brown wavy hair and light brown eyes you could know her as Rosalie Carmichael" I trying to gain my breath I move been running all over town for this girl. "well there was this one she looked very down and didn't say much I believe it was your Rosalie" breathing a sigh of relief.