thirty eight.

egypt aaliyah ali

"why is you doing this tj? what luca ever do to you?" i said as he tied me up to the chair. i didn't cry or act like i was scared but on the inside i was shitting myself.

"a lot," he shrugged, "but that's why i got you here. cos you gon help me kill him," he smiled. he had some crazy look in his eyes and it creeped me tf out. but i still managed to keep my cool.

"that nigga ain't never done nothing to either of us so ian helping you do shit," i said.

"you testing my patience egypt. ion wanna put my hands on you but you gon make me... now how we gon do this?" he asked himself. i looked around to see if there was anything that could help me get out of this chair but there was nothing.

"i can't have him come here i gotta move you somewhere else," he said getting up. he untied me and as soon as he did i kicked him and ran out of my apartment bare footed.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP SOMEONES TRYING TO KIDNAP ME-" before i could finish my sentence i felt a sharp pain at the back of my head instantly knocking me out.

*

i woke up to a splash of water hitting my face. i was in an abandoned warehouse tied up to a chair again, sat right in the middle. tj stood over me, staring at me before taking a seat opposite me.

he looked different. it was like i was staring at a demon. his eyes were dark and still had that weird ass smirk plastered on his face.

"you know i'm the one that sent that girl to distract luca? yeah she was supposed to distract him whilst i got my shot from behind but she ain do it long enough. but i guess it worked out in the end,"

"ts not gon work," i said, "you stupid asf. luca gon come looking for me and you gon be the one dead in a ditch,"

just as i said that he got up and punched me in the face.

"say some dumb shit again i might beat yo ass to death before that nigga get here,"

"ion give af," i spat, "you mad cos luca got better shit going on? you know why? because he not a dumb ass bitch like you," i said and he hit me again. this time punching me in my mouth.

"you can keep hitting me tavares. but you doing this makes you less of a man. no wonder why you in the position you in," i laughed causing him to hit me upside my head causing me to knock out, again.

*

luca santo cruz

"he on snake shit dawg. he told that stripper cassidy to distract you so he can shoot you from behind," deante said.

"bitch ass nigga," i yelled as i paced up and down the room. deante got info on tj talking to feds and opps planning hits on me and not only that, he tried to use a stripper to distract me so he could shoot me from behind. if he had balls he'd shoot me right in my face but he really not bout that.

"let's go get this nigga bruh. shit making me hot," deante said.

"we can't just go rn," i said checking my phone. still no calls or texts from egypt, "he already know you on his ass so we gotta think of something,"

"think fast nigga. that nigga better be gone by tonight,"

"ayy you heard from egypt?"

"naa i texted her hours ago but she ain respond. she probably sleep or watching bmf or some shit," he shrugged, "why?"

"she was supposed to call me and she ain't returned none of my calls," i said beginning to anxious. meanwhile deante was so eager to go and get tj and ion blame em. brother or not, trying to get me killed or attempting to kill me would make me come for you ten times harder. and it's worse when i consider you blood.

"what y'all got goin? and where egypt at i been calling her phone," kendra said walking. i looked at deante then looked away. it was his place to tell his girl her cousin was bout to have a bullet wound in his head.

"lemme rap to you for a second ken," deante said pulling her towards him.

"what happened?" she said looking between the both of us.

"...tj gotta go bruh," he said shaking his head.

"whatchu mean he gotta go? go where?"

"bro that nigga been tryna get me and luca,"

"that don't sound like tavares at all. y'all like his brothers why would he?"

"remember the girl? cassidy? he used her so he could get an easy shot at luca from behind. he been plotting with opps, talking to feds all just to get us off the streets. our so-called brother,"

"naa that ain't my cousin. you must be talkin bout some other nigga. no one bout to go kill tavares calm tf down,"

"is you not listening to what i'm saying to you?"

"yes i'm listening and that does not sound like my cousin at all,"

"show her bruh," i said beginning to get aggravated. the more we sat here speaking about this shit the longer tavares was out there breathing still. and not hearing from egypt for so long was beginning to make me worried.

kendra sighed and dropped deante's phone in his lap. she didn't say anything. just walked off and ran upstairs.

even though i made jokes about her, one thing i respected the most about kendra was that she was a real street nigga. she understood the code in all circumstances and i guess including this one. she knew she couldn't fight our decision.

"so what we doin?" deante asked.

"lets go by egypt's crib first. something don't feel right," i said getting up and grabbing my keys. dee followed behind me, locking the door and getting in the passenger's.

once i got there, i pressed the button so the concierge would let me in.

"egypt up there?" i said to him.

"ion know i just got on my shift," he shrugged, "i can check the surveillance camera's?"

"yeah do that," deante said, "go up and check if she's there luc,"

i speed walked to the lift and pressed the button impatiently. the lift took long so i ran up to the second floor. once i got to egypt's door, it was left wide open.

there was a chair on the ground with rope and shit and in that instant my heart dropped.

"should i call the police?" the concierge asked.

"naa we'll deal with it," deante said as i walked out and went back to the car.

"get that nigga otp." was all i said, feeling my eyes go dark as shit.

-

oop. somebody gon die soon 😬