eighteen.

not proof read 💓

chrissy jones

"mmm fuck murda," i moaned as i bounced on his dick

"mmm fuck murda," i moaned as i bounced on his dick. he bit his lip whilst grabbing my neck and pulling my hair back almost pulling off my wig.

"say my name again," he gritted.

"murdaaa," i moaned loudly taking in most of his dick.

"shit," groaned throwing his head back with his eyes shut tight. big chris know how to put it on purrr.

"hop off,"

"nut in me," i looked at him and kept grinding on him.

"fuck," i felt him release inside me. his dick twitched a lil as i slid off his dick and laid beside him. i only did that so i had a chance to get pregnant so my shit could go according to plan. i was gonna get pregnant one way or another, even tho it's not luca's i'm going to fake the paternity test and make it seem as if it's his.

smart, ain't it?

"next time i say hop off hop off," he mugged me.

"relax, not like you ain like it,"

"whatever," he said scrolling through instagram. i watched as he double tapped egypt's picture making me roll my eyes.

"you know her?" i pointed to his phone.

"naa but i'm tryna get to know her. shawty got a nigga tho," he shrugged.

"she's not allat cute," i sucked my teeth.

"shit she cuter than you," he chuckled. i stale faced him before turning to my side. why the fuck everybody so obsessed with her? like wtf she got i don't? i got a body, i'm pretty and paid... sometimes but still.

why egypt and not me?

*

kendra summers

walking into the salon i looked around and admired mei's work

walking into the salon i looked around and admired mei's work. the bitch should've got into interior design instead of this shit either way she still getting paid.