twenty six.

sorry for the wait
filler ♥️

luca santo cruz

"ion understand why y'all be on this kidnapping shit just kill them already," i said walking into the basement

"ion understand why y'all be on this kidnapping shit just kill them already," i said walking into the basement. tj and deante had the three niggas that shot up the house tied to chairs.

"i been tryna tell these niggas but tj talkin bout he want answers from them," deante said.

"y'all be so trigger happy i'm tryna figure who sent them," he mugged us.

"i'm not tryna hear shit from them after they pulled up to my crib and put my girl in the hospital," deante said getting up and pulling out his gun.

"bruh who tf sent y'all?" i asked beginning to get annoyed. one of them looked at the others before motioning to take the tape off his mouth.

"since y'all bout kill us anyways... it was murda," he said.

"musty murda sent y'all to shoot up my crib?" deante asked.

"ain't no way that nigga pussy asf. how you let him run y'all?" tj laughed.

"i'm weak at musty murda," i laughed pulling out my gun and shooting the other two in the head. i walked over to the snitch and crouched down in front of him.

"tell me more." i smiled.

*

chrissy jones

"idk what to do mei you were the only person i could call," i panicked

"idk what to do mei you were the only person i could call," i panicked. murda had left, accidentally leaving my phone and the first person i could think to call was mei-lee.

"you know where you at?" she sighed, "share your lo i'll see what i can do," i didn't hesitate to go onto imessage and share my location with her.

"you might as well stay where you at and let him kill you before anyone else do,"

"whatchu mean?"

"you started a war out here girl... they got them niggas murda sent, they're bound to talk and when they find out you had sum to do with it your done,"