thirty five.

egypt aaliyah ali

"why is we eating in popeyes like bums egypt?" kendra huffed

"girl you are not beyonce calm down," i said biting into my burger.

"whatever finish ts so we can leave before the store close," she said biting into hers.

"you not even finished with yours," i said making her giggle.

"ayy you know who cassidy is?" she asked going on her phone.

"naa i seen a follow from her earlier tho,"

"same she just followed me now look," she said showing me her instagram. it was a pretty tatted up lightskin girl.

"she's cute," i said.

"yeah and she also work at the strip club tj nem was at... lemme find out some dumb shit happened yo istg,"

"chile it's probably just a coincidence,"

"coincidence's don't happen like this egypt. watch it have sum to do with deante bro i put it on God i'll kill this nigga fr,"

"being around y'all, i've learnt that killing your other half means you love them dearly,"

"yeah and if he do some dumb shit he gon end up in a fucking ditch," she said cleaning up her mess.

"cmon let's go i'm done," i said getting up getting an instagram notification, "look she even followed luca. it's getting weird,"

"she got one more person to follow then ima start dming people. lemme find out somebody tryna come to me as a woman." we said walking towards the car.

"you know ion remember you fucking with anyone before luca," kendra pointed.

"yeah that's because i didn't. before luca i was planning to be single 4L,"

"oh yeah mei used to tell me she always used to try get you to fw somebody but you was so against relationships.. why's that?" she asked and i sighed.

"my parents' relationship wasn't always perfect. dad was sleeping around which led to my mom falling off and becoming an alcoholic. i used to think she was crazy sometimes because she would just scream at nothing and break shit which would then lead to fights or arguments with my dad... i never wanted to end up like that especially over a man so i vouched to never get into a relationship. luca bucked toof ass changed that tho," i said making her laugh.

"but you happy tho right?"

"hell yeah i'm happy. but being happy doesn't always guarantee the best outcome in any type of relationship. look at my parents,"

"but look at them now. happy as shit because they made it work,"

"shit ion know if ima make it work if luca cheated on me,"