twenty seven.

filler 💓

egypt aaliyah ali

i yawned and sat up to check the time, before getting up to go and open the door for luca

i yawned and sat up to check the time, before getting up to go and open the door for luca. as soon as i did he fell into me and cried on my shoulder.

this was the first time i've ever seen him this vulnerable. y'all know how luca be, either nonchalant asf or mad asf, but i've never seen him sad, even when it's situations to cry about he'll still have that mean mug on his face. so something bad must've happened.

"he's gone egypt, my brother's gone," was all he said. i reached over to close the door behind him then led us to the couch. from when he said "my brother" i knew he was talking about debo.

"it's okay baby," i said rubbing his shoulder. although i didn't know debo, seeing luca like this made me shed a few tears too. he must've meant a lot to him considering he was here crying into my chest.

"remember what he told you?" i started, "he don't want you to be sad when he's gone,"

"ts hard bro. i'm trying my best but i can't rn. he really is gone,"

"it's okay," i said pulling him closer. eventually he stopped and before you knew it we were both stretched out on the couch sound asleep.

*

"you sleep good?" i asked luca as he woke up.

"yeah.. thank you for being there for me,"

"you don't have to thank me bae," i said fixing him a plate of breakfast.

"i do. i made a promise to appreciate you all the time," he said walking over to me and planting a kiss on my cheek. i grinned it his presence but my smile dropped when i remembered i had to tell him about mei.

"there's something i need to tell you but idk if knows the right time," i bit my lip.

"wassup?" he sat down in the seat across from me.

"mei had something to do with breaking into your crib.."

"whatchu mean?"

"i mean she was the one that broke in, and took the dna for chrissy," there was a long pause before he smiled and got up.

"already knew mama," he laughed, "but i'm letting it slide,"

"wait how did you-"

"she told tj," he said walking off, "i'm finna go get ready i got plays to make... and a funeral to plan,"

"knowing debo he probably want the reception held at a strip club,"

"you already know," he laughed.

*

"you gotta stop selling to these crackheads you the reason why they are the way they are now," i said to luca as he go into the car.

"ion know whatchu talkin bout but speaking of crackheads.. debo want me to find my mom,"

"you want to?"

"lowkey yeah. just wanna see if she straight, flex on her a little,"

"i think you should, if that's what you want," i said taking a bite out of my wrap.

"what i want is some tiddies in my mouf," he said coming closer to kiss my neck.

"back up sir," i said putting my hand up.

"you backing up cos your breath stank huh? it's okay i like onions cmere," he puckered his lips.

"move luca i'm trying to eat," i laughed.

"you wanna do something today?"

"don't you got plays to make?"

"you know my young boys can handle that," he sucked his teeth, "whatchu wanna do?"

"shit i wanna go to the arcade drunk asl," i smiled. he chuckled and nodded before getting out the car and walking towards the liquor store.

shortly after he returned, sitting the two bottles of henny on my lap. without saying a word he started the car and drove to the arcade.

when we got there it was empty asf meaning it was more shit we could do. i already took a few shots so i was already tipsy. luca however couldn't drink as much because he was driving.

"this dance game got me out of breath," i said reaching for luca's hand. he pulled me off with a grin then pulled me into a hug.

"look at you, drunk asl," he laughed.

"i'm bout to be knocked out in the car on the way home," i waved him off and walked towards the table where our food was at.

"damn it's hot," i said unzipping my hoodie. i looked up at the table and pulled my fries and wings closer to me then picked up a fry and took a bite out of it.

"i'm gonna put a baby in you," luca said picking up one of my fries.

"you will be doing no such thing,"

"and will. you bout to be pregnant asl,"

"i'm telling my parents you tryna trap me,"

"i already told your dad and he agreed," he shrugged.

"christopher would agree to no such thing," i shook my head.

"well christopher did... youn want my babies or sum?"

"i do just, just not now," i laughed.

"well that's too damn bad," he said with a smile, making me mug him.

"i hate it here," i rolled my eyes.

"learn to love it sweetheart,"

"you annoying asl," i laughed but quickly stopped cos no nigga can ever catch me laughing at his jokes.

"childish asf," he chuckled, "why you stop laughing?"

"cos you not funny," i said giggling anyways.

"come here," he said lifting my chin up and pecking me on my lips a few times.

"why you like me so much?" i said tilting my head to the side.

"you hit different. you always there for me in a way that feels genuine and not forced, like these other bitches. the love is real, but that's the main reason anyway,"

"so what's the other reasons?"

"nope," he shook his head chuckling.

"you gon tell me sooner or later," i side eyed him pulling out my vibrating phone from my bag.

"hey ken," i answered.

"luca with you?" kendra said in a panic.

"yeah," i said putting my phone on speaker, "what happened?"

"tavares just got arrested on suspicion of murder."

-

this story's coming to an end soon 🥺 sequel or no?