fifteen.

luca santo cruz

"so the car business , that's already bringing in like 100k a year?" i asked egypt's dad, christopher, as we sat in his office

"right and how much you make off selling drugs?" he asked me.

"couple thousands," i shrugged making him look it me crazy.

"you have an apartment AND a house, paid in full, not to mention the car you drive is also paid off. your lifestyle and expenses too and you wanna tell me couple thousands?"

"aight," i chuckled, "in a month, if i really wanted to, and i've done it before, i could make up to 90k,"

"okay and do you clean your money?" he asked and i shook my head no. "so the perfect way to clean your money is to invest in the business! i have workers here already set up for you all you gotta do is sell cars and handle paperwork,"

"i was thinking about getting into the car thing too, and real estate,"

"oh yes real estate is a good investment too, same way everybody need a car everybody need a house," he nodded. i tilted my head to the side and thought about it for a second before nodding.

"aight i'll do it,"

"you ready to sign the paperwork now?"

"yeah where the pen at?" i said looking around. having my own car dealership would continuously put money in my pocket and i wouldn't have to worry about it as much because it was legal.

but debo wanted me to take over his whole set up and that's some easy money right there, but once i'm caught i'm done, for life.

i had to think more long term with things. if i wanted to get married and have kids i couldn't be a drug lord forever, yeah the streets will always be embedded in me but i didn't always have to be in the streets.

this was something slight anyways. after this i was for sure getting into real estate then invest in other businesses.

"sign here and the date then we're good to go," he said sliding the paper over to me. i signed my signature then the date and handed it back to him. we both stood up and he stretched his arm towards me for a handshake.

"pleasure doing business with you luca,"

"likewise," i nodded heading out. "hey wife," i said pulling egypt into a hug.

"you been calling me that for months now... lemme find out,"

"yeah because you really bout to be my wife," i kissed her forehead, "whether you like it or not,"

"hey daddy," she pulled away from me. i was about to answer then realized she was talking to her dad making me chuckle to myself.

"hey princess," he hugged her.