twenty five.

filler 💓
egypt aaliyah ali

"hey siri play way 2 sexy because they really tried to get a bad bitch and i still look good," kendra said looking into her camera

"y'all never take near death experiences or death in general seriously," i said throwing my arms up, "jesus fix it,"

"yo ass was crying huh? i see the dried tear marks on your face,"

"why tf is you playing music on a hospital bed you could've died on?" luca said walking in.

"because i'm not dead? i'm starting to think you guys wanted me dead fr..." kendra answered. "where's taveres?"

"in the car waiting. i just cane up here to give you these," he said handing her a bag.

"wait what y'all bout to go do?" i asked.

"you'll find out," he shrugged turning on his heels and leaving. i sighed leaning on kendra's shoulder beginning to get worried about luca's safety.

"he'll be fine girl. we all will i know you stressin," she said.

"i know i'm scared for all of us. ima make luca stay over my place for a while and kendra, ion want you at dee's"

"why?" she laughed, "they bout to go get whoever thought they were big enough to come and shoot at me,"

"still... ts don't scare you,"

"girl i live with tavares. i had to get used to ts that's why it's not effecting me now. i know them niggas gonna retaliate so ian trippin," she shrugged, "owww," she winced holding on to the shoulder that was bandaged up.

"ts making me wanna go kill em myself," she cursed.

"it's fine they dealing with it anyways. just rest," i reassured her.

"thank you for being here," she said resting her head on mine.

"you're welco-" i was interrupted by mei rushing in trying to fix her bag. this was the first time seeing her after the incident.

"i dropped everything as soon as i heard.. you okay?" she said wrapping kendra in a hug as she just sat there.

"straight," was all she said eyeing mei. mei then looked at me and her face instantly went red.

"look egypt-"

"doesn't matter," i put my hand up stopping her from continuing because i genuinely didn't feel like hearing a shitty ass apology.

"mei... did you have something to do with the whole baby thing?" kendra asked her. i watched as she looked around then at the ground.

"n-no i mean i encouraged her yeah but-"

"so what you're saying is you knew this whole time she was on some weird shit?" i asked. all she could do was stay silent. kendra looked at me for a second before turning to smile at mei.

"thank you for coming mei. i'll update you if anything," she said. mei nodded then looked at me before turning and leaving.

"she's so unbelievable," i scoffed.

"lean on my shoulder again and make it hurt. i like the pain." kendra said pulling me closer and rubbing my shoulder.

"you're so weird." i laughed.

*

chrissy jones

"bro wtf did you dooooo," i yelled at murda hitting him, "them niggas finna be after you and now me nigga how tf could you be so stupid?"

"whatchu mean? you said ole boy and his friends was bothering you so i dealt with it," he shrugged.

"and you over here shrugging- ian tell you to deal with nun i was just venting,"

"anybody that thinks they can play with my baby momma can get it," he said getting up.

"how did you-"

"you thought i wasn't gonna find out huh? not only are you pregnant, but you was gonna use MY child to get back at a goofy ass nigga and his girl," he said walking closer towards me. my heart began to beat fast as my cheeks became warm. the closer he got, the more i backed up, until i felt a cold wall behind me.

"that's why he's bothering you? because you got pregnant by me but lied and said it was his right?"

"i was gonna tell you-"

"tell me what?" he grabbed my neck with both of his hands and began to choke me.

"mur- stop i can't- i can't breathe-"

"don't worry about it ma," he grinned, "ima fuck his girl, kill him then as soon as my child is out, ima kill you," he let go as soon as i started blacking out, making me drop to the ground and try to catch my breath.

"they call me murda, ask about me bitch," he laughed walking out and slamming the door and locking it.

i sobbed on the ground realising there was no way i could get out of this situation. he took my phone, keys, everything. basically kidnapping me.

who knew such a petty situation could get this deep?

-
did you really think i was gonna leave y'all for three weeks? 🙄 anyways who wants to be friends? taking in applications 🤪