three.

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 - 𝟔:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 - 𝟔:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌

"girl is you even listening?" mei said looking at me. i snapped out of my thoughts and nodded quickly.

"i heard you, dave & busters at eight," i nodded folding my clothes and putting them away. mei was going on about how she met someone at a party last night and he wanted to take her to dave & busters.

"right... then we going to a bar so bring your fake id," she nodded.

"who said i was coming?" i laughed.

"he said bring a friend for his friend so i'm bringing you ,"

"okay but when did i agree to this?"

"you didn't need to if i say you coming then you coming,"

"whatever," i waved her off because she was right.

"put this in that other room," i said handing her
some folded clothes.

"boy stop playing with me," she laughed walking in the room. she grabbed her drink and went into the front room making me shake my head.

that's probably nigga #3.

"hey alexa play boss ass bitch nicki minaj remix," i called out. the song started playing on my big speakers making me bob my head to it. i sat at my vanity mirror and pulled out my brushes placing them neatly in front of me.

"i said rule number one to be a boss ass bitch, never let a clown nigga try to play you, if he play you then rule number two, fuck his bestfriend then make em
yes men," i sang along. i blended in the foundation on my face before moving onto concealer.

"get ready no- oh you are, good," mei smiled leaving my room. i rolled my eyes and continued to get ready to the queen.

purrrrr.

*

"park right where?" mei asked me.

"right here so we don't gotta walk far," i said pointing to the free parking spot closest to the entrance.

"see i'd be going all the way down there," she chuckled pulling into the spot. i nodded as i scrolled through insta and came across mei's recent post. bestie so pretty.

liked by missjayda and 2,216 othersmeileex graded ya homework bitch its incomplete view all 107 comments dropsmb yall bitches quick she literally just dropped the song 😂meileex @dropsmb purrr stream fractions 🦄🦄

meileex graded ya homework bitch its incomplete
view all 107 comments
dropsmb yall bitches quick she literally just dropped the song 😂
meileex @dropsmb purrr stream fractions 🦄🦄

"okay let's go," she said opening the door. i got out and fixed my hair in the window and applied some more lipgloss.

"bestie so pretty," she smiled at me.

"thank you," i smiled walking beside her. once we got to the entrance there were two boys waiting on us. one was agitated and the other looked out of it.

"type date you dragged me to," i rolled my eyes.

"hey tavares," she hugged the agitated one, "what's wrong?"

"this nigga being a bitch," he pointed to the other dude. before he could say anything else mr out of it punched him in the arm.

"oop," i covered my mouth looking away quickly.

"i told y'all stop fucking playing with me," he smirked.

mr agitated brushed him off and turned his attention towards me.

"what's yo name?" he eyed me.

"egypt," i looked away awkwardly.

"thats wassup," he nodded, "cmon," he said throwing his arm over mei. she eyed me then eyed the other meaning she wanted me to go talk to him. tbh i wanted to go home.

these niggas weird.

"you don't talk much do you?" the lightskin guy asked me and i shook my head no.

"figured," he sipped on his lean.

"you can bring that in there?" i asked and he nodded.
"wait for me here ima be back,"

i ran to the car and unlocked it going into the glove compartment and pulling out the little bottle of henny. i needed to loosen up a lil.

i poured some in my gatorade then took a shot from the cap wiping my mouth. i put it back then closed the door and locked the car.

"aight lets go," i tapped his arm. he smirked and nodded holding the door open for me.

*

"no yeah now that i think of it you do look familiar," i pointed at luca.

"youn remember seeing me at the gas station yesterday?" he raised an eyebrow.

"ohhhh yeahh i remember now," i sipped my drink. in the last two hours the tension between me and luca eased and i was actually having fun. not sure if it was the liquor but yeah.

now we were at the table with mei and deontae getting ready to eat and leave.

"i knew her ass looked familiar," tj pointed at me.

"so this the fine person you told me you saw?" mei asked.

"mannn, i even smiled with all my teeth the nigga still ain't decide to talk to me," i shook my head.

"oh so you wanted me to talk to you?" luca smirked.

"hell yeah i be too shy to approach niggas,"

"hmm," he stared at me, "lemme get your number,"

"okay," i held my hand out for his phone. i typed my number and saved it on his phone. i felt mei kick my leg under the table but i brushed her off.

"what we doin after this?" tj asked.

"i got shit to handle," luca said getting up.

"yeah and i got packages to package," i nodded.

"guess it's just me and you," mei smiled at tj, "but i gotta drop egypt seeing as i drove here,"

"it's cool i'll uber," i said getting up, "it was nice meeting y'all," i smiled at tj and luca then left.

-