twenty.

not proof read 💓

mei-lee loi

"we're closed!" i yelled walking towards the entrance of my salon not realising who just walked in

"we're closed!" i yelled walking towards the entrance of my salon not realising who just walked in. "oh,"

"well hello to you too," she smiled before walking around the salon. "nice place,"

"what do you want chrissy?" i sighed rolling my eyes.

"heard you n egypt not friends no more," my cheeks went hot hearing her name.

"where'd you hear that from?" i asked.

"our good friend kendra. apparently they the best of friends now,"

i scoffed and folded my arms, "so what does that have to do with you being here?"

"i need a serious favour ,"

"and why would ever do something to help you?"

"because egypt's been a bad friend to you and now she's stealing your other friends from you and you don't like that. but i have an idea on how to get her back,"

"as much as i hate egypt right now i wouldn't want to do anything to hurt her,"

she stared at me for minute before shrugging her shoulders.

"suit yourself," she turned to leave, "but when you change your mind you know where to find me." i watched as she walked out and sighed. my phone buzzed in my back pocket making me pull it out.

instagram • now
egyptlovesu just posted a photo

just as i was about to go check it an incoming call from kendra popped up on my screen. i sighed answering and putting the phone to my ear.

"why would say some shit like that mei?" she spoke into the phone.

"what are you talking about?"

"you was mad me and egypt cool and you went and told her she felt entitled to everything you had,"

"because that's how i felt in that moment. i start a business, egypt starts one. i get an apartment, egypt gets one. i have a boyfriend, egypt has one too. the one thing i didn't have to share with her was you, but now look,"

"i honestly can't believe you rn mei," she laughed, "just admit it you're jealous,"

"jealous of what? its nothing to be jealous about,"

"mei i been fw long enough to know that egypt started her business wayyy before you,"

"that don't mean shit,"

"but you just- nvm. ima just let you have it. enjoy the rest of your evening," she said hanging up. my chest went hot as thoughts of egypt and kendra talking about me or egypt telling kendra my business because honestly? never in a million years would i have thought kendra would be going out of her way to defend EGYPT.