two.

luca santo cruz

"where we at? we outsideeeee," deontae yelled putting the camera on me

"man if you don't get that shit out my face," i sucked my teeth sitting on the roof of the car.

"why don't you just, i don't know, sit in the car?" tj said coming out the store.

"gotta see the opps from afar you know," i nodded sipping my lean.

"you have no opps you don't bang," tj scrunched his face up.

"first of all i hang with niggas that bang," i said pointing between the two, "secondly i have niggas plotting on me i gotta keep a eye out for them,"

"man what's the move?" deontae yawned resting his arm on the car door.

"there's that party deebo's having," tj said looking at his phone.

"i have plans to sip on this lean and relax all night," i said.

"you always do that bruh," tj shook his head.

"you comin out with us," deontae nodded.

"i'm not," i laughed taking a sip out my lean.

"yes you are cmon," deontae said trying to pull me off the car.

"aye there go chrissy," tj nodded towards her.

"yeah lemme gon ahead and get off this car real quick," i said quickly trying to jump off and getting in the car without being seen by her but of course, tavares had to call her over.

"hey guys," she smiled at them then looked up at me, "hi luca,"

i simply nodded at her and got in the car motioning for deontae to get in. they said their goodbyes and i drove off towards my apartment.

"what's going on with you and chrissy?" tavares laughed.

"nun bruh she just thought we were something we're not i'm just tryna put her back in her place," i shrugged sipping more lean.

"niggas think they future," deontae said, "could never be me disrespecting a girl like that,"

"call me thousandbandluc," i smirked.

"niggas think being toxic a flex," deontae shook his head. i turned and mugged him. he knew why i didn't care for women. my mom wasn't the best example and neither were the people i was around but niggas wanna sit here and act dumb.

i pulled up at the gas station and got out to pump the gas. across from me, i watched as a girl placed the pump back then went into the gas station. she had on a white spaghetti string vest, grey leggings and gucci slides. her curly hair was in a bun and she had shades on. normally i would go press that but i wasn't feeling it today. she looked good asf tho.

"i know you ain just let that female walk by," deontae poked his head out the window.

"and did. ian feeling it rn but she pressure fr," i said looking at her white range rover.

love it when girls drive big cars.

"if youn talk to her i will," deontae said opening the car door but i shut it quickly.

"sit back down you still a backseat boy," i said putting the gas pump back then going into the gas station.

"thank you," i heard the girl say before she turned and walked past me. she smiled at me before pushing the door open and making her way back to her car.

i shrugged her off my mind and went ahead and paid for my gas.

*

"i am not feeling this shit at all," i shook my head taking a sip out my cup.

"here this nigga go," deontae rolled his eyes.

"quite frankly, i'm extremely tired of you luca," tj placed his hands on my shoulder then slapped my face lightly. i punched him hard in the arm and watched him curl up in pain.

"y'all gon stop fucking playing with me," i laughed.

"bitch fuck you that was uncalled for,"

"bitch fuck you, your mom and everything her hoe ass got goin,"

"crazy how he always talking bout someone momma when his one is a fucking crackhead," deontae shook his head.

"right like my momma ain't dead," tj shook his head and mugged me.

"your mother is not dead," deontae laughed.

"and is, she dead asl," he said standing up straight again.

"aye deebo want you upstairs," deontae said handing me his phone.

"why he saved as big D on your phone that's a lil sus..." i said moving his phone from my face.

"grow tf up bruh," he sucked his teeth.

"that explains all the thigh rubbing," tj mugged him.

" ohh y'all just nasty," i shook my head making my way through the party and headed upstairs.

i knocked on deebo door twice before letting myself in but soon regretted that.

he was sat at the edge of the bed whilst two white bitches was going at his dick.

"you need to stop ts bruh you too old for this," i shook my head in disgust.

"just handle this for me," he said throwing me a brick of coke.

i looked at it and nodded, "aight bruh,"

"say deebo," i said poking my head out the door, "how you get rid of your herpes allem times?"

his eyes widened and so did the girls' making me laugh and leave out. i went downstairs and dapped up everyone before heading to the trap.

"isobel!" i called out and closed the door behind me. she came out the kitchen rubbing her hands on her jeans.

"si?" she stared up at me. i handed her the brick and she nodded making her way back into the kitchen. i followed her in there and watched as she put her gloves and went straight to work.

"how'd you get into this?" i asked her.

"i used to watch my dad back in mexico," she said in her accent, "then i used to do it for my brother's but they never pay me so i came here and found big D, now i rich," she grinned.

"why everyone calling this nigga big D?" i mugged.

"because he have big one," she laughed, "un pene grande,"

"ima act like ion even wanna know what that means," i shook my head, "just let me know when this shit done,"

"okay papi," she nodded. i made my way into
the front room and seen chris on the game.

"wasgood chris," i nodded at him.

"sup luc you ain't go to the party?" he asked.

"naa i was there but i got shit to handle. what you on?"

"bruh you know jania she be kicking me out for no reason," he shook his head.

"you got caught cheating again?" i laughed.

"yes bruh nobody told her ass to come home so soon in the first place it's her fault she misscheduled her schedule,"

"that ain't even english bruh," i laughed louder. isobel came in handing me a duffel bag.

"gracias," i said getting up, "later chris, i'll put in a good word for you," i dapped him up then left out.

finna be a long ass night.