seven.

egypt aaliyah ali

"i want him to fuck me like a slut mei," i said with the straightest face making her laugh

"ts not funny bruh, like the rose doing it's thing but i wish it was luca beating my shit up,"

(authors note: the rose is highly recommended, 100/10 stars on etsy!)

"what happened to the bitch that never gave af about sex?" she laughed harder.

"luca turning me out son. every night he be pressing up on me but not do shit about it. i know he wants me too so why won't he make it happen?"

"y'all been talking for like two months and i heard about luca.. if he's waiting that means he really likes you,"

"i want that dick mei-lee," i sighed. she kept laughing but i was deadass i NEED that dick. the sexual frustration is killing me but i didn't know how to ask for it without seeming thirsty.

"not the govvvv dang, you got it bad," she shook her head.

"if you wanna rub coochies just say that," i said grinding in my seat.

"you know we not them type of besties," she shook her head.

"show me the video of you fucking that stripper again,"

"it should be in our thread," she pointed to my phone. i scrolled through our saved media and found the video. clicking it i watched as mei rubbed herself against the other girl and choked her.

"mmm fuck," i said.

"egypt!" she laughed.

"i'm sorry but if luca don't fuck me soon we doing this bestie. i want you to do me like you did her,"

"fr?" she raised an eyebrow. her gay ass.

"deadass," i said because i was deadass, "lemme see what my man doing,"

𝙢𝙚:
𝙬𝙮𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙠

𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙖 🧸:
𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚?

𝙢𝙚:
𝙮𝙚𝙨
𝙣𝙤

𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙖🧸:
𝙞𝙢𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖

𝙢𝙚:
𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 🙂

*