fourteen.

luca santo cruz

"stop that," i said smacking egypt's hand from my head

"you stop it," she said smacking my arm then going back to tugging on my hair.

"you annoying," i mugged her.

"you annoying," she mimicked me.

"lil ass kid,"

"lil ass kid," she repeated before laughing out loud. my face was straight until i started cracking up too.

"whatchu wanna do today?" i asked her.

"idk i kinda wanna spend the day with mei-lee but she with her boyfriend," she said picking up her phone. she sighed and put it back down before playing with my hair again.

"they made it official?" i asked and she nodded.

"and it sucks because i really miss my bestie. but every time i got time she with taveres and every time she got time i'm with you,"

"we should plan something,"

"like what?" she looked down at me.

"like a trip or sum," i shrugged.

"oou my dad got a villa in cancun, we could go there,"

damn this bitch rich rich.

"speaking of your dad," i said getting up, "i just remembered i got some plays to make... ride with me?"

"ofc," she said smiling and getting up, "but let's do something in the shower first," she smiled.

"nasty ass," i smirked following behind her.

*

tavares summers

"tee tee," mei called from the shower

"one second," i said finishing my game and then going in there. i watched as the soap slowly fell off her body as she turned and smiled at me.

i would fuck mei-lee right here and right now but i chose not to. i was trying to prove to myself that i can actually maintain a relationship without sex. besides that there really wasn't no rush, regardless of if we had made it official or not, i didn't want her thinking i was just in it for the pussy.

i really liked mei, from the day i met her i knew she was different from the rest. her vibe, her aura, everything and i just found myself wanting to be around her all the time.

"you just gonna stand there or hand me the shampoo,"

"my bad ma," i said opening her cabinet and giving her the shampoo.

i couldn't stop staring at her though. she looked so good naked with all them tattoos covering her skin and her now wet orange hair. fuck allat.

"aye come out real quick i'm tryna show you something," i said getting up from the toilet seat.

"i'll be out in a minute,"

soon after she followed me to her bedroom and stood at her doorway.

"what?" she said looking at me. i motioned for her to come here then pulled her on my lap. she wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled at me.

before i could say anything her towel dropped making me instantly hard.

"if you want it you can have it," she said looking down at me biting her lip. i wasted no time flipping her on the bed caressing her breast then pinching her nipples slightly.

"oh you tryna fuck fuck," she smirked making me chuckle.

"it ain't gotta be like that fr we can just chill," i said.

"no i want you to," she said pulling me into a deep kiss.

*

"i'll be right back," mei said getting out of bed. i stretched a lil before laying back down.

mei's phone buzzed on the nightstand making me pick it up and check it.

k:
u can come over or u too busy with ur bf?

"who tf is k?" i said to myself unlocking her phone. going through her phone i saw previous text messages from recently of them telling one another to come over and shit.

"why you on my phone?" she said snatching it from me.

"why k asking you to come over? who tf is that?"

"nobody you gotta worry about,"

"ian worried i just wanna know why niggas asking my girl if she can come over,"

"idk i haven't spoken to her in a min... she knew what it was,"

"so it's a girl?" i softened up a lil.

"yeah an old fling. something i ended weeks ago. idk i guess she just mad i'm with someone now," she shrugged.

"make sure it's over wit, cos girl or boy that shit still counts as cheating," i said getting up.

"okay," she said rolling her eyes making me grab her neck.

"i'm not playing mei. so play with me if you want to. you and 'k' finna be in matching caskets right next to each other,"

"this the same shit egypt be going through," she laughed, "i heard you tavares, i won't play."

-
just a filler 💓💓