four.

luca santo cruz

"egypt bruh," i laughed at my phone

"fym egypt bruh you the one that keep playing with me," she mugged her camera.

"not my fault yo head built like a mango seed," i shrugged.

"see this what i'm talking about, this verbal abuse right here i'm being attacked for what?"

"fuck allat when you seeing me next?" i asked as i dapped up chris, deontae and tj.

"tj there?" she asked and i nodded. "tavares you a bop,"

"no that be miss wangchoni over there tell her hoe ass text me back before i shoot up her crib," tj sucked his teeth as me and egypt laugh.

"never he called her that fuck ass name," i laughed, "aye bitch," i said making her scrunch her face up.

"you on strike three and i told you i'm busy,"

"so saturday? aight see you then," i ended the call on her.

"if a female keep telling you she busy that means she don't wanna see you," chris said.

"naa she been too busy these past two weeks she actually got shit to do dont play me," i mugged him.

"you ain't fuck her yet?" deontae asked acting all surprised.

"why i gotta fuck her? i'm chillin and she cool people," i shrugged, "ion go around fucking hella bitches y'all know this,"

"yeah but every time you get close to a bitch you fuck em almost immediately,"

"that's because i get close to them with those intentions, this is actually genuine," i said truthfully. i wanted to get to know egypt more simply because she doesn't remind me of my mom or any other female i never feel genuine towards.

"dang, miss egyptian turned this trick into a husband," tj laughed.

"chill ian say i liked her i'm just... intrigued," my phone buzzed in my pocket.

𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙮:
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤 ?

𝙢𝙚:
𝙮𝙚𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙪𝙢
𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙

𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙮:
𝙣𝙪𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙢𝙚:
𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙡

𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙮:
𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮?
𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪...