sixteen.

TW⚠️: suicidal references

luca santo cruz

locking the door behind me i walked into the house spotting egypt in the dining room cleaning the dining table

"hey babe," i said walking towards her. when i leaned in for a kiss she backed up and moved away from me.

"tf... what's wrong with you?" i asked her but got no response. i sucked my teeth and sat my keys down before grabbing her neck. "tf is yo problem?"

"firstly why you strangling me?" she said making me let her go. "secondly back up i need my personal space,"

"naa ima stand right here. what's your issue?"

"nothing but," she said walking away from me, "i thought about it and i'm done. i'm bout to be up outta here once i'm done cleaning so you and your family can have a nice home to come to,"

"family? man whatchu on?"

"your other girlfriend? or should i say your only girlfriend, chrissy," she smiled.

"egypt tf is you on?"

"so you're just going to act dumb then?"

"bro ion know wtf you talkin bout,"

"okay so you didn't know chrissy was pregnant with your baby?"

"man that bastard isn't mine. she tried ts, she knows it's not mine,"

"oh so you been knew?"

"she pulled up to the trap, couple days ago trying to say she was pregnant and i shut ts down. told her next time i see her near my shit ima pop her right in the head,"

"so why you ain tell me?"

"because it's nothing that needa be dealt with. the baby not mine. simple,"

"yeah aight," she rolled her eyes and continued to clean the table. i walked over to her and pulled her towards.

"you so over dramatic cmere," i said fixing her hair a little, "whatchu thought i was doin? cheatin?"

"ion know," she shrugged.

"i only have eyes for one female, and that's egypt aaliyah ali. so miss ali has nothing to worry about when it comes to luca and other females,"

"ian worried nigga, you know best. i just thought you might've ACTUALLY been stupid enough to go ahead and go through with it,"

"ian stupid mama, you know this," i said pecking her lips, "i love you,"

"i love you too," she said pulling away from me, "that bitch better be pregnant or ima beat her ass for ruining my life,"

"shut up," i laughed.