thirty four.

filler 💓

egypt aaliyah ali

"ken i need chicken noodle not beef," i said over the phone

"girl it's only beef here. beef is good anyways stop complaining,"

"ion like beef, chicken only," i sneezed. this cold was really beating my ass. i asked kendra to run to the store for me because i didn't wanna bother luca. he was knocked out cold beside me after last night.

"oh wait i found it. why they put ts all the way at the back? fucking dumbasses,"

"don't disrespect the workers of walmart kendra,"

"i'm just annoyed because i went on tj story this morning and saw a bitch twerking on dee. now i gotta go shoot him out of his sleep,"

"they went to a strip club or sum?"

"girl YES. talkin bout they goin to a party but they at the club smacking ass and shit," she said. i mugged luca as he snored.

"did it look like luca was doing anything?"

"naa he was lit asf tho. he was having fun on his own... man why yo nigga gotta be the perfect one and mine out here doin dumb shit,"

"that's probably why he knocked out rn," i laughed, "all that alcohol. but he not perfect, he lied about where he was gonna be out. if i knew how to use a gun i'd probably be on the same shit you on rn cos imagine if it was us,"

"if it was us shit they gon try they hardest to figure out a way to go back in time and shoot up the club,"

"on God," i laughed as my door opened. deante peeped his head through my door then let himself in.

"that's kendra otp?" he mouthed and i nodded. "baby i'm sorry it wasn't my fault your dirty ass cousin deceived us and on top of that KIDNAPPED ME. I WAS THERE AGAINST MY WILL!"

"wtf." luca said waking up.

"put me on speaker," she said. i tapped the speaker button and held my phone higher for everyone to here, "you lucky you awake cos you was bout to die in yo sleep. standing there talkin bout against your will but it ain look like that when that stripper was twerking on you,"

"istg i'm finna kill tavares," he said running out my room. luca tried to fake go back to sleep but i turned him back around.

"why you ain tell me you was goin to a strip club?" i asked him.

"we ain know until we got in the car fr,"

"that leaves you time to shoot me a text at least to let me know about your whereabouts... but you knew as soon as you got in the car and chose to say nothing. that's so weird luca..."

"my fault," he shrugged.

"your fault? that's all you have to say?"

"what else you want me to say? what's done is done, my fault,"

"tuh," i said getting out of bed.

"where you goin?"

"you bein weird and ion feel like being around a weirdo rn." i said closing the door behind me.

*

alaina cruz

"you wrong for sucking that man dick knowing he bout to be married cassidy," i overheard as i walked into the changing room.

"i don't care he was fine asf and i'll do it again," cassidy shrugged.

"you still fucking people's man cassidy? trifling as always," i mugged her.

"dang miss lawyer what happened? why you back over here? lost your job?"

"i'm here for unfinished business and no i didn't lose my job i'm still very much a lawyer,"

"dude not even that cute," the girl she showed the picture too.

"lemme see," i said being nosy and walking towards her.

"and look he even posted his fiancée yesterday," she added. i watched as the girl scrolled through luca's instagram not surprised. i knew he didn't like that girl fr and i knew that marriage was going to be a flop.

"chile," was all i said with a smirk, "anyways i just came to see if lenny was here,"

"he in his office," the girl pointed.

"thank you," i smiled walking out of the room. i walked towards lenny's office before knocking the door three times and letting myself in.

"alainaaa," he grinned, "i missed you,"

"shut up i saw you last week," i rolled my eyes, "why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"i do run a club alaina," he said looking around.

"you wasn't running the club when you was in my bed last weekend so what happened?"

"if you miss me just say that," he said walking over to me. he pulled me closer and began caressing my body and kissing my neck.

"not here cos your employees talk too much," i pulled away from him, "just make sure you come by tonight." i said walking off.

-
i am fighting for my life please guys, i'm sorry 😢