twenty three.

not proof read 😣

luca santo cruz

"this nigga dumb how he gon post allat shit about mei then be on twitter talkin bout 'stop asian hate'," kendra laughed

"because. asian lives matter," deante said holding his fist up.

"shut up bozo," she said throwing a pillow at him.

"you shut up," he threw it back.

"both of you shut up," i said turning to them then back to my game.

"sorry father to be," deante said putting his hands up.

"no babe remember? he can't be the dad the dates don't add up,"

"so why tf egypt mad,"

"she just don't like the fact mfs weird enough to start some shit that could jeopardise her relationship," kendra nodded, "and i agree. ts is fucked up. how'd she even get a piece of your dna?"

"ion know but i'm tryna figure that out. i swear if i find out she on some extra weird shit ima put a bullet in her,"

"make that two," deante said, "bitch gomn,"

"afternoon sweetie," kendra said to egypt.

"afternoon kendra," she sighed going in the kitchen and fixing herself a bowl of lucky charms. as soon as she was done she just went back into her room and locked the door. i looked at kendra and she looked at me then towards the door, indicating i should go talk to egypt. i sighed turning off the game and getting up.

picking her lock, i let myself into the room and locked the door behind me before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"talk to me mama, what's wrong?" i said rubbing her thigh.

"nothings wrong i'm good," she said avoiding eye contact.

"talk to me," i said lifting up her head. she sighed before placing her bowl on the nightstand.

"it's just hella frustrating you know? i got something good going on for once and niggas wanna ruin that because they jealous and mad. and not only that but with a fucking baby... that's evil as shit,"

"baby mfs gon hate regardless. i'm the most wanted nigga in atlanta this ain't even nothing compared to what i actually be going through. i got niggas tryna kill me every time i leave the house i gotta watch my back... all because they're weird and bitter. but i choose to not pay em no mind cos in the end a nigga happy. and that's all that matters,"

"ima try be strong for you luca. but this shit blowin me fr. why can't i just be left unbothered?"

"i got you, always," i said pulling her into a hug.

"me too," she sighed, "i hate when i get like this because i be hella distant thinking you gon fall outta love,"

"it's okay i understand. some people just need they time and the right person to talk to," i pecked her lips.