Mafia's Baby (Taegi) Bonus

Little: Kim Taehyung
Caregiver: Min Yoongi

Request by this amazing young lady @dharshini_ficfitions

⚠️contains sexual intentions and make out. This will contain NSFW, I stuck to the minimum but be warned ⚠️

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□

Yoongi had been very stressed out.

People had been crazy.

His men were fighting amongst each other, his opponents were attacking his headquarters.

The boss sighs.

Now is time to relax

What better then let some steam off with his husband?

As he enters in their room, he sees his loved one sitting on the bed, equally as tired.

He leans in to peck his puffy lips with a small lovely sound of lips meeting.

"Hello Suga, how are you?" Taehyung hugs the older, slinging his arms around his neck.

"I'm doing way better now that I'm with you." He smirks.

The brunette knows what the other wants and just the thought of it makes him blush.

"Don't be shy baby, I've seen you bare before. It's not our first time." Yoongi fills his face with butterfly kisses earning happy giggles from the younger.

"You wanna?" The brunette blushes more and looks away, nodding.

The boss cups his face and makes him look at him.

"You need to give me a verbal answer okie? I wanna be sure we both wanna, okay?" Yoongi had been like this since their first time.

Consent is one of the most important things for Yoongi. Always asking and insisting on a straight anwser.

Besides, he was also very understanding and respectful. If he wasn't in the mood he would never be angry or upset.

Everyone has their limits and boundaries. The older is very well aware of that.

"I wanna have sex with you Suga." Taehyung leans in and kisses him passionatlly.

The older lays him on the bed without separating their lips.

When he feels like it's the right time, he leans further down and kissing his neck, whispering 'I love you' with each breath.

His hands glide all around the brunette's body, only touching it with the tip of his fingers.

The younger shivers and moans, his eyes closed to feel the touch to its maximum.

Yoongi begins to kiss his chest while the other holds him by the hair, gripping tightly.

"Ah ... Suga ..." The older looks up to see his husband flustered, eyes closed.

His right hand unbuttons his trousers, releasing his hips.

As his hands glide in his Calvin Klein underwear, the younger gasps.

The older understands as a sign to continue.

"Ah ... nu ..." The brunette whispers to quietly. The boss doesn't hear.

Yoongi kisses his underbelly, very gently.

"Nu ... Daddy ..." this time it's loud enough for the older to understand.

He stops abruptly.

"Oh my God! Is it you, Taetae?" The younger nods, hiding his flustered face behind his palms.

The caregiver buttons the pants back, straightening the other's clothes.

"Daddy is really sorry Taetae. I didn't realize my baby had slipped." Yoongi stays at a safe distance, not wanting to make the younger feel uncomfortable.

"I ... it ... it okie Daddy ... Taetae expwain what chu an he do ... " his cheeks blush even more.

"Jus ... Taetae nu wan do with Daddy ... onwy kissie wips ... mowe nu..." The older nods furiously.

"Of course, of course sweet cheeks. Daddy will never do something my baby doesn't want." The shorter sits down besides the other.

"Can ... can ... uhm .... can Taetae has kissie?" Taehyung looks at his caregiver with pleading eyes.

The boss smiles leaning down and pecking his little's lips.

"You get all the kissies my love. Understand please that Daddy didn't wanna hurt you, okie? Next time I'll be more careful." The taller hugs his Daddy lovingly.

"Nu wowwy Daddy! Baby nu angwy! Taetae kno Daddy nu kno it baby an nu big Taetae. Taetae wuv Daddy wots an wots!" Yoongi smiles once again.

"Daddy loves you lots and lots too pumpkin."

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□

Hope you liked it my Moonchildren 💜 😊

PS. Respect your littles! Everyone has limits. If your little is completely NSFW free, then you definitely should respect that. Little space is not a kink, it's more like a syndrome, so not taking it seriously, not respecting their boundaries can cause them immense trauma and distress.