Accident (Yoonjin)

Little: Min Yoongi
CG: Kim Seokjin

Special guests:
Little: Lee Joohoen
CG: Im Changkyun

□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□

Seokjin and Yoongi had been in a relationship for two years now.

All the members excepted it right away since the younger had already come out as pansexual to the band.

Jin on his hand didn't bother to wait for to long to explain his sexuality too.

Now pretty much everyone knows about their relationship, even their closest friends.

One of those being Joohoney, one of the rappers from Monsta X.

He and his boyfriend were also the only ones to know about a great secret; Min Yoongi was a little.

The older had found the brunettes little box under the bed and confronted him in the most casual and accepting way possible.

He himself had already been a caregiver before and loved the idea of taking care of little Suga.

Nevertheless, a problem still lingered in the air; Yoongi's insecurities.

The smaller, eventhough he appreciated slipping enormously, he couldn't shrug off the feeling that he could be different.

Everyone knows Yoongi for his courage, his toughness and cold way of being.

Being a little helps him ease that pressure but also proves those assumptions wrong, which the shorter doesn't like at all.

He's built this reputation of reserved and respected person, he can't simply be, or act child-like, it's, in his head, not right.

Suga on his end, is free. No responsibilities annoy him, no expectations, just himself.

Yet his big part suppresses him to much. Not letting the little everything he desires.

Currently, Jin organized a play date with Changkyun and Jooheon to give his boyfriend some reste from the hectic week.

"Suga? Can Honey pway wif you caws?" The black-haired little asks his friend with pleading eyes.

Both are sitting on the ground, on a fluffy baby blue mattress.

Toys are scattered around to play.

They happily play with their cars and Legos while the Daddies talk at the kitchen's table.

"Of cowse Honey can has caw!" Yoongi hands him the small vehicle smiling his all to sweet gummy smile.

"So, how has Suga been doing?" Changkyun looks at the older slightly tilting his head.

"You know ... he has these "accidents" and it's not like I mind at all ... it's just that Yoongi minds. He finds it extremely embarrassing and inappropriated. It hasn't happened in a while actually so for now he's fine ... but I don't know ... no matter what I do he feels guilty." The older sighs taking a sip of his coffee.

"I think I know something to help him. You kno-" the rapper is interrupted midsentence by his little calling him.

"Daddy, Daddy! Suga diwty!" Jooheon shouts from the living room.

Jin automatically runs to the said place and attends his little.

Yoongi is crying and rubbing his eyes, making a huge scene and worrying his caregiver.