My babe and my baby pt.1(Vminkook)

Little: Joen Jungkook
CG:Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin

Requested by my beautiful sis dharshini_ficfitions

■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■■

It has been the two of them for a long while.

Just the blond and the brunette, what they thought was a good friendship turned it love.

What they thought was normal soulmates, turned into long make-out sessions and heated nights.

As the love for each other grew each day a new one was planted for a doe eyed.

Exactly one year ago both males came clean to each other, admitting the undeniable feelings they both shared for Jungkook.

It was a rather long talk, none of them wanting to believe it themselves that being in love with two people at the same time is possible.

They both decided to give it a try, to ask the youngster out and see what he thinks.

Not even a week after, the younger was lying on their bed, panting from making love with both of the elders.

He not only accepted their proposal, the doe-eyed even revealed his secret.

He was a little

Now a year after both his Daddies love their baby very much.

Eventhough at the beginning it was hard to understand, after a bit of research and the love they shared nothing could separate the three.

Unfortunately, Taehyung has been having trouble to understand the attention the little needs.

At first it was awesome.

Both would share the equal amount of time with him.

Yet, soon the little had a preference for Jimin, since he's better with smaller kids.

Taehyung would play with him but Kookie preferred Jimin to bath him, feed him and even change his diapers.

The youngster never dirtied them yet he loves the feeling of wearing them.

With time Jungkook would regress more and for longer periods which meant that the blond would look after him.

It ended up making Taehyung jealous.

Well not jealous ... in need of attention.

For a month now every time Kookie went to bed as a little they would argue.

Jimin would come out of the bedroom on his tiptoes, closing the door swiftly.

Once at the kitchen Taehyung would begin yet again to dispute with him.

Today being no different.

"Dada? Kookie get Ni Ni kissie?" The younger looks up at his caregiver.

Jungkook is lying on his bed, blanket covering his whole body, only his hands looking out of it.

His doe eyes locking eyes with his Dada.

Jimin helped him wear his pajamas.

Blue with Koya drawn on it, just like the baby likes it.

"Of course my kookie gets a nighty night kiss. I'll even give you you're paci and kiss your lips after, how does that sound?" Jimin reaches for the cupboard with the little's things.

"Gweat Dada!" After finally finding the pink chimmy Paci he places it on the younger's mouth.

Just like he promised, the blond kisses the paci, earning himself a beautiful giggle.

"My prince liked it?" Jimin can't help his own smile. His little is just to adorable.

"Mhm, wuv wuv it!" The blond places yet again a kiss to the taller's paci.

"Dada?" The smaller inclines his head to signal the other to make his question.

"Can chu see if undew the bed ish buggies monstew?" The little makes pleading eyes to his caregiver.

"Of course Dada can my angel." Just as Jimin goes to all fours Jungkook covers his face with the blanket.

"All clear my sunflower." The older retorts, smiling and unraveling his younger boyfriend.

"Nu thewe?" The blond caresses his reddish cheeks shaking his head.

"No monster will ever scare my warrior! They're afraid of you my soldier. " Kookie looks surprised, putting his cold hands under the blanket.

"An an an afwaid of Dada an an an Daddy!" The little exclaims.

"That too. Daddies are you're army." Jimin caresses the other's hair softly, feeling the younger lean to the touch.

"You gotta sleep now, okie? Big Jungkook needs to dance tomorrow morning and he really appreciates you sleeping enough." The little nods already closing his small eyes.

"Good boy, such a good boy." Jimin stands up and plays the koya sleeping music on the younger's phone.

Shortly after, he turns around one last time to guarantee that the other is safely sleeping before opening the door and just as softly closing it.

Taehyung was waiting in the kitchen.

I'm done with this, I'm done

The brunette scratches his nape, not knowing where to start.

When the blond arrives a sigh can be heard. He probably knows its gonna be a long night again.

"What is it Tae? What did I miss this time?" The exhausting can be seen on the older's face.

"I'm done Jimin. I'm really done. I can't do this anymore, this feeling is killing me from the inside." The blond male makes his way to Taehyung, embracing him in a warm hug.

"Tell me, what's wrong?" The younger can't hold his tears.

"I want attention too! Why is it always Kookie?" A sniff can be heard just as the rather loud sobs.

"I know he needs it and I'm willing to give it to him. I love him Chim, but I love you too! I wanna spend time with you too, alone. Just like the old days." Jimin rubs the taller's back, resting his head on the blonds shoulder.

"I ... I didn't know it was affecting you so much babe. I'll do something, okay? We'll figure it out, together." Taehyung simply nods wanting nothing more then his boyfriend.

The taller snuggles his neck on the shorter's chest.

"I want you Jimin. I love you so much ... I don't wanna lose you." Jimin lulls the other a bit summing a lullaby.

"You won't lose me Taetae, I'm here, for both of you equally."

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□

Hope you liked it my Moonchildren 💜 😊