The little that melted his ice cold heart pt.3 (Taekook)

Little: Joen Jungkook
CG: Kim Taehyung

Requested by this amazing young lady dharshini_ficfitions

Hope you like the last part 😁

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■

Since the day Taehyung saw Jimin with his new boyfriend everything changed.

He suddenly realized who fate had chosen for him.

It wasn't the blond with small eyes but the younger with doe eyes.

Jungkook was always there, even when Taehyung mistreated him, he stayed and understood.

The younger embraced him when he needed it the most, not caring for the hurting he had suffered by his hands.

What a fool I was ... running for a hopeless soul when my angel had been besides me all this time.

After the incident Taehyung decided to help the younger.

He would look up his symptoms and talk to professionals. Someone must be able to help him.

Eventhough one shouldn't go to Google for help at these times, the brunette was glad he did.

The older entered a community of people just like Jungkook and realized what a jerk he had been.

The younger was not sick at all, it was a coping mechanism for stress, that the older probably caused.

The brunette wanted to be supportive all the way for the little.

He talked to caregivers on the internet, watched videos, read lots about the subject and was persuaded into making the best little friendly house ever.

Of course it will be a surprise.

He understands that what he did, the way he rejected the other may have taken his only chance with him, nevertheless he will try.

The love, affection and safety he senses hovering over him is just to magnificent  for the older to let go so easily.

Today Jungkook was out doing a shooting, a very cute one for a rather childish brand, not in a bad way of course.

Taehyung guesses the youngster will come home wanting to slip.

He prepared everything.

The kitchen is smelling off potato crisps and fish sticks in shapes of all kinds of animals.

The table of the living room is decorated with one big white plate for the older and one small plastic plate, with dinosaurs, for the little.

Taehyung even ordered some baby bottles with butterflies for the younger to drink from.

The cutlery of course also baby safe so his baby doesn't get hurt.

Upstairs in the younger's room, he changed the duvet cover to a rather cute one, placing new plushies on it too.

New coloring books were placed on the secretary accompanied by new colors for the taller to paint.

Later on, if things turn out okay, he would like to buy some adorable clothes for the other.

In their biggest bathroom, he filled the tub with low warm water and added some bubbles, putting some plastic ducks on the surface of the water.

For this instant, he's finishing dinner, patiently waiting for the youngster to arrive.