Play date (taekook)

Little: Jeon Jungkook
CG: Kim Taehyung

Special quests:

Little: Sweetie @lachimolala18feb
CG: Julia @dharshini_ficfitions (idk your real name so I just put a fictional one)

This is my small present for both of you. Hope you like it ma sis and ma favorite niece

PS. Don't mind the Hindi song 🤭

■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■

Today was a very special day.

Jungkook was just about to meet their best friend.

The youngster has been a little since they all debuted making him the most babied Maknae from the whole company.

The other members loved the idea of having a little in their band.

They could baby him always and relieve their own stress with it.

Soon, the little choose Taehyung as his caregiver, making the brunette feel honored.

As the relationship with Kookie blooms into an innocent and immaculate love, both big space males grow founder and founder of each other.

Now one year later, they are dating happily.

Jungkook has much to thank his friend Julia, without her he would never have done the first step.

Julia is a caregiver too, just like Taehyung, having herself a little.

Kookie and her became best friends right away, making their caregivers burst out in love.

The other little is cutely called Sweetie, since her sweetness couldn't compare to anything the younger has seen.

Today they decided to meet up again.

Jungkook was still big, trying to hold his little until they reach the play groud.

His boyfriend decided to let him wear something rather warm, since it was winter already and snow was falling.

The youngster was wearing black boots, jeans, a white fluffy jacked, white gloves and a hairband, which covers his small ears.

The caregiver was wearing almost the same things, he only refrained from using gloves, preferring to put his hands in his jacked pockets.

Taehyung notices the expression in the other's face and immediately holds his hand.

"Bunny you can slip, it's okay. Don't hold it in do much." The youngster shakes his head.

"I ... I'll lose control ... dun wanna ... Daddy ... " The brunette stops in his tracks and embraces his boyfriend.

He lets the other rest his face on his chest, hiding from lurking eyes.

The slightly taller hugs tight, while his Daddy rubs his back.

"Calm down Kookie. No-one will hurt you, okay? Daddy is here Bunny." The younger nods.

"Can ... can Kookie come?" The older places a loving kiss to his forhead.

"My Bunny can definitely come out." Jungkook smiles widely showing his bunny teeth and jumps happily.

He turns around and makes his way to the play ground.

"Bunny not so fast! You might hurt yourself baby." From the distance Taehyung can see Julia, and Sweetie running to Kookie desperately.

Momma is screaming at her little too, for her to slow down.

Julia is wearing white boots with a white jacked matching. Her hands are covered with some pinkish gloves. The face being uncovered.

Her baby is wearing a bit more. Her face covered halfway because of a warm pinkish scarf, her little hands with pink gloves too. The fluffy jacked was so thick it made it a bit hard for the smaller to run around.

But neither one of them hear them, to exited to hug each other.

"Kookie! Mwissed chu!" Sweetie says as she jumps into her friends embrace.

"Kookie miss Sweetie two!" Both stay like that for a few moments before the caregivers reach them.

"So, what does my baby want?" Julia asks, laying a reassuring hand on the other's shoulder.

"Mwe wan pway with kookie mwomma!" The girl says but still with the contentment in her voice, her eyes look down, saddened.

"What wong Sweetie?" Kookie says, crouching down to look at his friend from the bottom up.

She tries to evade his look.

"Hum. Let me guess ... my baby wants a kissie and an uppie before going?" Her eyes glow up and her smile widens.

Her Momma pulls her up, letting her little hug her tightly.

Not long after, Julia places a sweet kiss to the smaller's cheek.

"Wan two Daddy! Wan two!" Kookie looks at his caregiver, opening and closing his hands, signalating the older to pick him up.

"My bunny wants an uppie and kiss too? Hum?" The little furiously nods.

Taehyung picks him up, kissing his rosy cheeks from the cold.

"Now now, what about we build a snow man? Would that be nice?" The brunette asks both.

"Yeshhh Daddy! Pwease!" Kookie looks at his friend, waiting for an answer.

"Mwe Wan pway wike fwozen! Cwome Kookie!" The caregivers let their littles down.

Both run to a nearby snowy region and begin to make two big round balls.

Sweetie is making to under part, putting more and more snow on top of other snow.

Kookie is making a ball on his hand, catching snow from the ground and adding it to the small circle.

"Aren't they the cutest?" Julia exclaims rubbing her hands against each other.

"They definitely are. It's so interesting to be in a relationship with a guy who is a little. They are complete different people and I love both equally." Taehyung just stands there, watching over the littles playing.

"I'm not in a relationship with her, so I can't say much about that. What I can say is, the way you love each other is simply beautiful. You respect both, Kookie and Jungkook, and that just makes my heart grow a little. Keep it up. If you hurt you ... well you know." The brunette looks a bit surprised and scared, but understands her words.

Once the little were happy with the height of the balls, they put them together.

As Sweetie makes the head, Kookie goes look for flowers and stones to put on the man.

When he comes back she had just finished.

Kookie gives her half his stiff and they start decorating.

"Kookie? Chu wan be Ewsa?" The boy blinks a few times, thinking.

"Bu ... Ewsa nu has boufwiend. Chu nu hash boyfwiend nu giwlfwiend so chu be Ewsa!" Sweetie nods and giggles.

"Bwig mwe nu wan boyfwiend ow giwlfwiend yet. Two young Kookie!" Finally finished Kookie turns around.

"Chu has time Sweetie! Nu need to wuch." Sweetie stays back as the smaller fetches the caregivers.

"Come come! We finish!" Kookie pulls his Daddy by the sleeve of the jacked.

"Calm down Bunny, we will get there love." As both reach the snow man they applaud.

"Wow Sweetie! You two did an amazing job." Momma goes to her littles side and places a kiss to the youngster's nose.

"Definitely! Y'all are little artists." Taehyung hugs his boyfriend and pecks his forehead.

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■

Hope you liked it my Moonchildren 😊💜