Baby Mochi pt.2 (Jimin x BTS)

Little: Park Jimin

CG: BTS

Request by this amazing young lady dharshini_ficfitions

Hope you liked it ☺

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■

As days go by the older gets nearer and nearer to the brunette.

Every time Jiminie approaches him he ends up getting a shrug or a shove.

Nevertheless, the baby never ceases to seek his attention.

That doesn't seem unnoticed by the Hyung line.

Namjoon had already commented to Jin about the situation.

How he caught Taehyung giving Jimin the cold shoulder without any apparent reason.

Yoongi too showed some discomfort with the way the brunette treated the blond.

Since the well being of their little was at risk they decided to have a serious talk with Taehyung.

Hoseok and Jungkook were out doing some groceries at the city which left the five others alone at home.

Jiminie was in the living room with his blue paci in his mouth, he had just finished his milk and was watching BT21, his favorite cartoons.

His hair braided just like he loves it from his big brother Jin. Some blue overalls and his favorite plushy, Koya in his lap, watching with him.

The big one's were in the kitchen cleaning the lunch dishes.

The perfect opportunity to talk to Taehyung.

While the younger was wiping the dishes and Jin washed them, Namjoon put them on their respective place.

Yoongi was cleaning the oven with some plastic gloves.

"Why don't you like Jiminie?" Jin suddenly asks without preparing the younger one bit.

The brunette is to taken aback to react.

Namjoon seeing him overwhelmed interups the conversation.

"What he means is why are you ignoring Jimin?" Taehyung seems even more confused.

"I'm not ignoring him." Yoongi who was quietly doing his work can't help but scuff.

"Then why the hell don't you give him any attention, hum? Why do you decline every time he asks for an Uppie? Why do you always fetch us to get him? Why?" The smaller seems a bit upset already.

But he never once looks up to lock eyes with the brunette.

"He's...annoying. " Namjoon furrows his brows and places the plates he was just going to organize on the table.

"No, you know that ain't true! Jungkook gets annoyed sometimes with him but he always gives him Uppies. Hoseok might not do it, but he tries to play with Jiminie in another way ... you completely ignore him that's different." All three elder stop their work and look expectingly to the younger.

"What do you want me to say?" Taehyung doesn’t know what to do.

Do they think it's easy? I'm in love with Jimin but he's in love with someone else ...

I don't even know if it's Jin, Namjoon or Yoongi...

Maybe even all three of them, they are way better then me after all.

"The truth. Pure and simple." Yoongi exclaims crossing his wet hands.

The brunette is stuck.

All three males are surrounding him, not letting him escape.

They want the truth ... I'll tell them!

"I should be asking you that question. You think I don't see the way y'all treat Jiminie differently, huh? You think I don't see the way he loves y'all way more then me?" The youngster is holding on by a thin thread.

His voice is already betraying him, cracking with every word he spells.

His eyes burning from the frustration that has been building up in him.

Jin hugs him tightly without letting the brunette proceed what was happening.

"You're in love with him aren't you? You're pushing him away because you think you aren't enough. How wrong you are Taehyung. "Namjoon and Yoongi nod, certifying the youngster they agree with Jin.

"Why do you think he doesn't like you too? He always goes to your side no matter how many times you push him away. He always talks about you, Tae. He points at your direction when he's hurt. You're special to him." Taehyung can't stop his body from reacting and embraces Jin in an even tighter hug.

"He loves you more. " The younger is persistent and won't let them convince him.

"You don't believe us right? Let's ask Jimin then." Yoongi suggest and all three drag the brunette to the living room.

Namjoon is the first to approach Jiminie and places a hand to his puffy cheek, booping them.

The smaller giggles and looks at his big brother.

"Hello there prince, can Nam ask you something?" The blond nods sucking on his paci lightly.

"Can you tell us who you like more?" The little seems thoughtful and after a while he turns around and points at Taehyung who is standing besides Yoongi.

"I ... wuv ... In, Nam, Yo ... bu ... chu Dada." Jimin cracks the most innocent and pure smile while clapping his hands amused.

"You ... called me ... Dada?" And just like that all his bottled up emotions leak out and he starts crying.

His shoulders shaking and his face falling.

Jiminie noticing that crawls to his side making grabby hands.

This time Taehyung doesn’t hesitate in pulling the smaller up.

The baby wipes the brunett's tears with his small hands and shakes his head.

"Dada nu." Jimin then takes off his blue paci putting it on his Dada's mouth, pushing it in.

"Goo fow ... " The blond points at the tears and hugs his caregiver.

"I'm sorry Jiminie, please forgive your bad Dada. I love you so much." The older of the two looks up and furrows his brows.

"Nu bubu Dada, nu bubu" The smaller places a finger to his Dada's paci and signals him to stop talking.

"Suk Dada." Taehyung does just that.

"Wuv Dada ... all goo." The brunette gives his little an eskimo kiss earning the cutest giggles he has ever heard.

The rest of the band mates just observed the adorable scene in front of them.

"I guess our work here is done." Namjoon says to no-one in particular.

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□

Hope you liked it my Moonchildren 😊 💜

PS: let me know if you want a last part for this short series of baby mochi.