What is littlespace?

Little space is where the “little” gets into the head-space of a child and exhibits child like behaviour. Whilst in little space the “little” abandons the adult world and instead dives into a care free mindset which is sometimes used as a coping mechanism for stress being experienced in their regular life (often called “big space”).

What is it like?

》It differs for each little, but many experience feelings of freedom, playful abandon, joy, and playfulness.

》Most littles feel being “little” is a integral part of who they are, and not something that can be ignored or abandoned. For many it is a key part of their identity and how they deal with the world.

Who can be little?

》Any gender, identity, or race of people can be little.

》Many people have different experiences and enjoy different things as a little, but each can be equally valid. Having said that, little space is for adults, and isn’t for children. Age play is not paedophilia, and is only played between consenting adults.

What is a caregiver?

》It's basically the person, who looks after the little. Makes sure the little is well cared for, is loved and eats on time.

》The caregiver also implements rules, punishment and rewards. Rules are here to keep the little safe. Punishments to incentivate the little to follow them. The rewards motivates them to tick all the rules, so they get something nice in return.

If you still have questions please don't hesitate to PM me.

See you in the next chapter my Moonchildren 💜