Party Party (BTS,GOT7,TXT)

CG: Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok
Littles: Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, Kim Seokjin

Special guests
CG: Jackson Wang, Choi Soobin
Littles: Lim Jaebeom, Kim Yugyeom, Choi Yeonjun, Kang Taehyun

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■

Most of them don't remember how it happened.

One day, by accident or fate these three bands met at the right time at the right place.

A small mistake, a slight slip brought TxT, Got7 and BTS to an enormous discovery; all of them have Littles!

After such a long time of knowing they finally found a date to meet up all of them together.

The caregivers, their respective littles and of course the big brothers too.

They had organized a big picnic for the littles outside the BTS mansion.

Because of their huge garden with a pool and lots of grass for the littles to sit and play, the house serves as a perfect place to pass their afternoon.

BTS evidently was already at the marked place, the littles getting ready to play.

"Aish Jinnie can't it be the red one?" The leader asks his boyfriend, searching relentless through the littles cloths to find the older's rosy overalls.

"Nu Jinnie wan rose one. Please Daddy! Jinnie wan look good fow new fwiends." The little explains with pleading eyes. His legs tangling from the bed.

"Hey, Namjoon? Is this Jinnie's?" Hoseok questions the leader with the overalls he was looking for in his hands.

"Thank God! They are, yes." Namjoon takes the overalls and hands them to his little.

"Can Jinnie put them by himself? Hum? Do you feel big enough my precious?" The taller approaches his boyfriend while resting his knees on the ground.

"Yessss, Jinnie is big enough! Jinnie is good boy!" He smiles from ear to ear  taking his clothes and already putting his legs in.

"Yes you are baby, you're my favorite boy!" The leader says giving his baby a kiss on the nose.

Already walking down the stairs is Chimchim, wearing a grew crop top with a 'my little poney' character drawn on it. The little likes to wear more 'feminine' clothes, so his Daddies brought him a new grew skirt to match perfectly with the upper part of the outfit.

"Chimchim first!" The small one exclaims, jumping happily.

"Buu, Sugi wan be fiwst!" The brunette retorts, panting from the running he did to catch up.

"Hey, no running inside, okay? You'll have all afternoon to go around and play outside babies." Taehyung explains, playing with his blond boyfriend's hair.

"Okie Papa! Chimchim nu run nu more. Chimchim is the oldest, so Chimchim be good." The smaller one takes Yoongi's hand and leads him outside.

Yoongi is wearing his favorite baby blue shorts, with a toy story T-shirt, his most appreciated Disney movie.

Now finally outside they run around giggling and holding hands.

Jungkook approaches Taehyung’s side and leans his head on the other's shoulder.

"He's the cutest, isn't he Tae?" The younger asks whilst trying to lock eyes with his other boyfriend.

"Definitely, I'm so happy we have him in our life. All of them actually. " The brunette places a loving kiss to Jungkook’s lips, before they can do anything else the doorbell echoes in the room.