Make it right (BTS) part 2

Littles: Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung
CGs: Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi and Joen Jungkook

Requested by the love of my life @kimv0123

PS. This is gonna be the last chapter of this book.

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□

After yesterday's fight with Taetae, Jungkook couldn't sleep.

His mind focused only on how to make it right again.

For one he decided to take a whole day off of training.

After explaining his plan to his elders, they accepted to throw a party for the little brunette.

They weren't at all happy with Jungkook's behavior so agreeing with reconciling with the little was a must.

For two, he prepared a BT21 themed party, to surprise his boyfriend.

He ordered blue, red and pink balloons which he filled with helium to make them float in the air.

The living room table was covered with a BT21 group photo themed blanked.

On it were all types of sweets, gummy bears, sour tongues, chocolate chips, marshmallows and so on.

Of course there were also fruits such as watermelon and strawberries for those who didn't want to eat to much sugar.

The drinks were also rather sweet.

A party is not the place nor the time to be on a diet ... they should enjoy themselves.

All of the aliments were on BT21 plates, each one with a different member.

For each little Jungkook also prepared baby bottles, still empty so the little could decid which one he wants and ask his respective caregiver to help him.

Now ... we only need to call the littles

He asked the members to invent an excuse to go out, so he could get the best reaction from his brunette little.

Since his boyfriend prefers Koya over the other friends, he bought an overall with him stampede on the front.

The animated figure was sleeping peacefully.

As soon as he hears the door open, Jungkook runs to the door.

"Surprise!" He exclaims, opening his arms.

The already slipped members cry out, eyes widen and mouth open.

"Ohhhhhhh Appa! Ohhhhh!" Taetae jumps to his caregiver, hugging him with his complete body.

"Thank chu Appa! Taetae wots an wots happy!" Jungkook fills his boyfriend with butterfly kisses, finalizing with an eskimo kiss to his nose.

Jimin was pulling both his Daddies with him, wanting to eat as fast as possible.

"Papa! Mawshmawwows! Dada! Mawshmawwows! Wan wan wan wan!" Yoongi pulls his smaller boyfriend up, making him calm down.

"Calm down pumpkin! You'll get your marshmallows don't worry." Hoseok makes his way to the said sweet, taking a few and laying them on a plate with the Chimmy theme.

"Here you have angel. Eat slowly now, Daddies don't want you to have a hurting tummy." The smaller, who was already eating like a starved cat, slowed down, looking innocently at his Papa who was already placing his hands around his hips.