The mean girl (Vminkook)

Little: Park Jimin
CG: Kim Taehyung and Joen Jungkook

Requested by this amazing young lady @dharshini_ficfitions

Hope you like it 💜

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□

Today is the day to buy new plushies.

Jimin had just slipped into littlespace and is out with his one Daddy to go to the mall.

Taehyung decided to stay home to prepare an amazing lunch for both his boyfriends.

Jimin is wearing a baby blue sweater with also blue sweatpants. His blond hair braided and filled with cute little Bobby pins.

Jungkook on his hand had casual clothes, blue jeans and a black long sleeved shirt.

They were holding hands and entered the mall.

"Daddy it huge!" The little says, hiding behind his daddy.

"Oh Bubba, don't be afraid. Daddy will be here always so you won't get lost okay?" Jungkook turns around and pats Jiminie's head.

The smaller nods hesitantly.

"What about I pull you up, hum? You want an uppie?" Jiminie jumps happily on the spot, clapping his hands.

"Pwease Pwease Daddy, Pwease!" Jungkook smiles his all to known bunny smile and pulls his boyfriend up, letting him wrap his legs around his torso.

Some people look over to them but Jungkook couldn't care less.

Since the little came out to them a few years ago everything changed.

All the fears of being embarrassed in public simply vanished.

Even his own insecurities disappeared.

All that matters is the well being of the little.

They walk around like this, looking for the play stores.

A rather pretty girl approches them, bowing.

"Hello there, I'm a bit lost, can I ask you something?" The woman asks.

She's wearing a tight red dress accentuating her curves, her brown hair teasingly pulled behind her ear.

"Of course! What do you wanna know?" Jungkook questions, letting his boyfriend down from his hands.

"I'm new in town ... I don't exactly know all the pretty places to drink coffee and eat good cake." She says, looking innocently at the older.

Jiminie is to young to understand, but she's obviously making her way to Jungkook.

As they continue talking the blond finds his favorite plushi store.

"Daddy, daddy! Ish thewe!" The smaller screams but the caregiver pays him no mind.

"What about you show me where that bar is?" Jungkook is pulled by his boyfriend, trying to lead him to the store.

"Hey Jiminie, calm down! I'm talking right now, you gotta wait." The younger looks down at Jiminie, not hearing what the girl just said.

"Bu Daddy! Me wan plushiiiii" Jungkook let's him push and push, but he knows he's stronger then the older.

"I can advise you 'Moonshine', it's the best on the region. Their baker is an amazing talented young man." He smiles at her politely.