jealousy (Vminkook)

Littles: Kim Taehyung
CG: Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin

Special guests:
CG: Bang Chan
Little: Lee Felix

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□

Taehyung has been a little for quite some time.

His boyfriends had a bit of a struggle at the begging, Jungkook the most.

The youngster didn't understand the brunett's need for attention, he thought the middle one was jealous of him.

Everyone knows Jungkook is the Maknae, making him the member who gets most of the attention.

Naturally he assumed Taehyung wanted to take away his spotlight.

Those were awful days.

The youngster broke up with the middle one feeling betrayed and mistreated.

Jimin was put in the worst position; he was in a relationship with both yet the two didn't get along at all.

After one month of suffering, Jimin decided to go to a professional for help.

Together with Jungkook, they talked to a psychologist, who explained the normality of the situation.

Taehyung was in no way disregarding the youngster, he was only reliving his stress in a special way.

Although after that month things were clear and all three were back together, the middle one had suffered immensely during that period.

Once everything was settled, he permanently slipped into littlespace.

He regressed so much he would have alot of 'accidents'.

The youngest understanding the brunette better now, fully supported him and together with Jimin, gave the little as much comfort and love he could.

Now the little can switch depending on the situation again.

Knowing when to be big and when to be little.

All of this brought the band even closer together.

They had to explain why Taehyung didn't show up for practice and surprisingly all of them understood and helped out.

Bang Chan, the leader of stray kıds, happened to pass by at the studio and caught little Taetae with his paci on.

That day Taehyung found himself a new friend.

Chan not only didn't judge him, he informed him about his little boyfriend too.

That was heaven for little Taetae.

The little happily told his caregivers and they agreed to have play dates with Lix.

Today was one of those days.

Bang Chan had to train his solo part and didn't have time to attend his little. Not wanting to make his boyfriend suppress his urge, the blond decided to take him to the boys.

Once there Lix and Taetae started to play hide and seek, whilst the caregivers prepared their dinner.

Chicken nuggets and fries, Taetae's favorite.

Lix was younger then Taetae so Jimin and Jungkook were more attentive of the youngster.

That didn't please Taehyung one bit.

They asked Felix if he wanted something, if he wanted uppies, if he wanted to go to the bathroom, if he wanted them to play with them too but never asked anything to Taehyung.