Baby Mochi pt.1 (Jimin x BTS)

Baby: Park Jimin
CG: BTS

Requested by this amazing young lady dharshini_ficfitions

Hope you like it ❤

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■

Jimin has been a little since he joined BTS eight years ago.

When they debuted the black-haired was very insecure about his body. All of that stress and expectation slowly ate him alive.

After finding out about littlespace the now blond found the best possible escape from reality.

The first few times he slipped he got a age of five years but soon he regressed to the age of a mere baby.

Doing it hidden from the members proved to be impossible since they all lived in the same house and practically breathed the same air.

So one sunny day Jimin asked all of them to come down and listen carefully before judging him.

They did just that.

Every single one of them accepted him for who he is.

Of course some liked the idea more then others but it didn't change the fact that all loved Jimin the way he is.

Since Jiminie is still a baby, the younger members tend to get annoyed a bit faster.

So all agreed to let the most work go to the elders, because they not only do it better they also love doing it.

But there is someone different.

Taehyung

He's in love with the younger for quite some time.

Everyone knows they have a special bound but for the younger it's more then just friendship.

Seeing Jiminie getting cared for, loved and appreciated by the other members makes him sick.

He feels upset and angry at the little without even knowing why.

Well I do know why ...

Taehyung is jealous.

Jealous of the way Jiminie smiles differently while being bounced by Namjoon. Jealous of the way Jin cooks for the smaller. Jealous of the way Yoongi makes him jump happily with his guffey faces.

The brunette simply can't control his emotions once he sees such affection being shown to the blond.

Which is kinda controversial. Eventhough he loves the older and knows all to well that he's jealous he can't stop himself from being a duchbag to his best friend.

Currently all members arrived at their mansion after a tiring day trying to learn a new choreography.

Jimin was suppressing his baby side for the duration of the whole ride and Namjoon was starting to notice his discomfort.

"Jimin we're almost home, okay? You can slip the moment we arrive home." The blond simply nods holding the taller's hand tightly.

Taehyung was watching everything from the backseat, rolling his charcoal eyes.

"Always the same dramatic." He whispers to himself.

Finally home, Jimin is the first to arrive and plops himself to the ground and immediately slips into babyspace.

"Up, up! Nam, up, up!" The little exclaims making grabby hands.

Namjoon easily holds the younger up and takes him to the kitchen.