I can't slip pt.2 (Namjin)

CG: Kim Seokjin
Little: Kim Namjoon

Guests:
CG: Kim Geonhak
Little: Son Dongju

Requested by: @kimv0123

□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□

Namjoon slipped again into adultspace and is walking hand in hand with his boyfriend back to the training room.

After clarifying everything, Seokjin reassured the younger that it was okay to slip and he would make sure to help him with it next time.

When they reached the door, the taller was already preparing to bow for his underlings.

As soon as the door opens, all faces turn to the leader.

Dongju is visibly distressed, Jimin looks a bit mad and Geonhak was killing the standing male with his gaze.

Namjoon takes all his courage and bow as low as his back reaches.

"I'm so really sorry for talking to you guys like that before. I know it's inexcusable, but still. I'm really stressed out lately and the deadlines are killing me." The platinum-haired explains.

Jimin was the first to answer the leader walking up to him accompanied by Dongju and Taehyung.

"It's okay Namjoon, I've noticed your unusual behavior. Just tell us next time. We are here for you, no need to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. "

The taller doesn't seem to accept that answer.

"Don't take it so lightly Jimin. What I did isn't fair nor correct." Namjoon adds.

Dongju leans his hand against the leader's shoulder in a caring way.

"We understand your struggles Mr. Kim. You apologized, we accepted it. Life goes on, right?" The invited retorts  smiling at the older.

"I ... I still think I should probably leave for today. Y'all can do it way better without me." Namjoon exclaims already turning around.

Yet Dongju doesn't loosen his grip.

"Can we talk before you go leader?" The young singer asks, looking serious.

Namjoon looks around for any disapproval of his fellow members.

"Go on, we can continue alone for now you two." Hoseok reassures the pair, nodding with his head to signalate the others to join the dance floor.

Seokjin places a soft kiss to Namjoon’s lips, and he too leaves with the others.

"If you need me I'm here." The oldest says, smiling and looking lovingly at the other.

Now both can leave the room and yet again go to the storage room.

"What do you wanna talk about, Dongju?" Namjoon questions the younger whilst closing the door behind him.

"Uhm ... correct me if I'm wrong but Mr. Kim is a little, right?" The blond asks, seemingly stressed out, his fidgeting hands giving it all away.

"I ... well ... you see ... I ... " The leader doesn't know how to answer.

"I'll take that as a yes then." The younger seems to have less trouble after that statement.

Namjoon only nods, being really shy about this side of his.

"You know, when I started all of this ... I felt bad. So incredibly strange and sick. Whenever I slipped, I felt good, yet a shirt time after, realization always hit me." The blond begins to scratch his forhead and bounce his right leg.