The little that melted his ice cold heart pt.1 (Taekook)

CG: Kim Taehyung
Little: Joen Jungkook

Requested by this amazing young lady dharshini_ficfitions

Hope you like it ❤

PS. in this world gay marriage is something common.

AND this is gonna be a short series of chapters since the request is just to good to be made into only one 🤭

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■

Taehyung was not happy.

Well, not happy isn't enough to describe his life.

He's exhausted, disappointed, lost and most of all unfulfilled.

All his life he had to be what his parents wanted him to be.

What he studied, what he ate, what he wore and even who he married.

Since the brunette was part of a higher ranking in society, because of his enormous income, his parents thought it to be correct for him to marry an equally rich person.

The problem was that Taehyungs heart already belonged to another man.

Park Jimin

The blond had been his all-time crush, no matter how poor he was, Taehyung loved him for his personality, his way of helping others, his way of laughing and slightly closing his eyes, all of him and more made the younger fall head over heels for him.

Maybe ...

Just maybe, if his heart didn't beat different for the older, his husband would have had a chance.

Jeon Jungkook

The son of the richest man in Korea.

Just as him, he was made to marry an unknown guy and the pressure to please the older was excruciating.

Now both live together, not more then short 'Hello's' and 'Goodnight's' are shared. The house being big enough to enable them to sleep in seperated beds.

Taehyung on his end works as a buisness man for a modeling agency. Jungkook himself is a model, making them the perfect buisness partner's.

The brunette was ripped from the presence of his one true love transforming him into a cold and reserved person. The bitter taste of guilt lingering in his tounge every time he crosses paths with the younger.

The muscular younger didn't posses such regrets, then never before had he been loved.

His parents just like Taehyung's never letting him be himself for once, selling their son's body like a merchain sells meat on the market.

Yet the youngster never let his dark life consume the shining light inside of him.

No matter how life treated him, he always smiled and helped others. Jungkook gave everything to his parents. His will, his love, his desires, his wishes and his hopes.

The muscular male alredy gave up struggling and accepted his fate.

One could assume those two polar opposites could match and hold on to each other, giving the other what the one couldn't reach.

But for that to work out a big stone should get out of the way.

The illusion

Of course Jimin loved Taehyung, yet not the way the brunette needed him to. For this relationship to at least be bearable the middle one would have to let go of this illusion he created.