Punishments (Sope) ⚠️

CG: Jung Hoseok
Little: Min Yoongi

The short Video is to loosen the tension a bit of the chapter

Warning ⚠️: contains spanking, domestic violence and abuse.

Littles space is very safe and comfy for the littles, yet not all littles have the same past.

Some deal with alot of old demons in their head, trying to get them.

The most important part is for the CG to be aware of those facts and help their littles.

Understand that littles have boundaries and limits.

In no way am I condemning spanking in littlespace, as long as it's consensual and talked about openly by both parts, it's a punishment like all the others.

Just as in the story, if the little never said anything and wants to stop, the CG should be attentive and respect his little.

Yes, I said I wouldn't write it, so here is a story to why I find it very triggering. This is the main reason why I don't write such content, I kinda felt like it needed to be said.

I myself suffer from these triggers in littlespace. So this is my first and last chapter about spanking.

I might write other chapters with angst, but spanking will never be a punishment.

If your CG isn't respecting your limits please don't try to stay. Go and leave that toxic person. It will leave huge wounds on your little and its gonna be enormously difficult to heal them.

I'm always open to talk about it, don't worry you won't trigger me.

I'll put the ⚠️ at the specific area too, so feel free to skip that part.

□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■

Yoongi had been a brat today.

All day long he talked back to his Appa.

Hoseok on his end was holding on by a thin thread.

The little had woken up already in littlespace with the worst mood possible.

He refused to eat his cereals in the morning, refused to take a shower, pouted and made a huge scene because he didn't want to switch with Big Yoongi so they could go to practice.

"Nu wanna to go Appa! Sugi wanna watch a movie!" Yoongi exclaims, sitting himself on the ground.

"You have to Sugi, we gotta work today, after we can play but now I need you to be big, okay?" Hoseok was losing patience really fast now.

"Appa nu wule ovew Sugi!" The little says and that was finally the last straw.

"I'm done with you! Completely and utterly done! You're gonna get a punishment! Sit down on the couch, now!" Appa screams at his boyfriend, eyes wide and hands clenched.