The little that melted his ice cold heart (bonus chapter)

Little: Joen Jungkook
CG: Kim Taehyung

Requested by this amazing young lady dharshini_ficfitions

Hope you enjoy this fluffy chapter 💕

PS. it's the continuation of the last one 😉

□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□

Taehyung takes his little's hand and guides him to the kitchen.

There the younger widen his doe eyes at the sight of the cutlery and baby bottle.

"Daddy! Kookie ish to happy! Daddy buy bottwe fow baby!" The taller gladly reaches for the full bottle and nibs on it, drinking the liquid.

"Of course Daddy bought you a bottle my sweetie pie, he loves you so much ... as much as the sky. Can you tell Daddy where the sky begins?" The caregiver asks his little.

"Nu, Kookie nu kno whewe sky begin." The brunette boops the other's nose and smiles.

"That's because it doesn't have a beginning nor an ending. It's infinite just like my love for you my precious soul." Kookie blushes lightly putting the bottle back in his mouth.

"Now my prince we gotta eat, okay? How does my peanut want to eat? Should Dada help?" The younger places the bottle on the table and is guided to sit on the chair.

He sits down and looks up at his Dada.

"Uhm ... Kookie tiny ... so need hewp fwom Daddy. " The older sits right beside him and nods.

"Okay my lovely flower, Dada will cut your fish and potatoes, then he will feed you okay?" The taller nods bouncing on his chair.

He places his hands on the chair, keeping them straight while his legs tangle from it.

"'Kay, baby good boy an do what Dada wan." The caregiver can't help but widen his smile at the cuteness.

After preparing the food he grabs the fish with the fork and places a hand beneath it, being prepared to catch it if it falls.

"Now my sunshine please say ah." The little does as he's told and opens his mouth widely.

Once the fork touches his tongue he closes his mouth and starts chewing.

After gulping Taehyung had already prepared the next bite.

"Good boy." The caregiver reassures the other.

Since the younger is very hungry, he doesn't put up any fight for eating, instead letting his Daddy feed him and finish in a good time.

"Now my baby can drink some juice again while I finish your bath, okay? Daddy can help you choose the outfit after. " The little takes the bottle and nibs on it.

Since his mouth is full, he only nods as an answer.

Eventually, the brunette comes back down to take his baby to take his so deserved bath.

"Kookie has to be a good boy now and undress for Dada okay? First the jumper, then the sweatpants and after the underwear, okay? Can baby do that?" The older questions.

"Mhm, Kookie undwess befowe. An an an Kookie shy ... Dada nu look pwease." The little fidgets with his feet again looking at the ground.

"Hey love, it's okay. Baby can do it alone and Dada will always be here to help you if anything happens. Go ahead. Daddy will be outside waiting." Taehyung leaves the bathroom and waits outside for his little to call him.

"Kookie ish weady!" The taller shouts so as to let his new boyfriend know he's ready.

The brunette enters the room and is faced with the cutest scene.

Jungkook is completely naked in the tub, under all those bubbles and playing happily with the ducks.

The older can't help but be proud of his little one, how he is himself around him.

"Dada! Kookie new fwiends! This ish Chimmy, this ish Joonie and this ish Jinnie. " The younger introduces his ducks to his Daddy.

"That's so cool my love! Now Dada will scrub your back, okay?" The older already pulls his sleeves up.

"'Kay Dada." The little continues contently playing and talking to his friends while Taehyung washes his back.

Some splashing here and there, and many laughs later, the youngster is cleaned and ready for bed.

Since he doesn't have the pajamas yet, he's wrapped around a big blanket keeping him warm.

Both go to his bedroom, hand in hand.

Once there the taller stays put on the bed whilst his caregiver chooses some nightwear.

"Uhm ... look what I found! An overall with dinosaurs! I didn't know baby had those." The smaller takes the overalls and turns around.

"Daddy nevew ask. Siwwy Daddy." The little puts his hand in front of his mouth giggling.

Taehyung laughs equally and hands him the pajamas.

Since he already had his underpants, The brunette helped him to wear his pajamas.

When he closed the zipper, the shorter places a sweet kiss to the other's nose.

"Now baby will have to sleep in his new bed, okay? Dada will wait 'till you fall asleep. We can cuddle." The eyes of the taller light up and he takes his Daddy by the hand, guiding him to the bed.

Once there Kookie places himself inside the duvet and curls in a ball. His Dada soon followed on embraced him from behind.

"Can Dada pway wif baby haiw?" The little spoon asks.

"Sure my prince." Taehyung places his hand on the other's scalp and draws small circles earning pleased hums from the younger.

Finally, the youngster has found a safe place where he can be himself, a person he can sleep next to.

Soon enough, the little drifts into dreamland, where he's happily playing with his plushies and Daddy.

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□

Hope you liked the last chapter of this short series 😊💜