I can't slip (Namjin)

CG: Kim Seokjin
Little: Kim Namjoon

Special quest: Son Dongju and Kim Geonhak from ONEUS

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□

Kim Namjoon hasn't been able to slip these past few days.

All the responsibilities of being the leader are beginning to be simply to much for the young rapper.

His boyfriend, Kim Seokjin, knows all about littlespace and tries his best to help him out.

Yet the younger can't find the strength to ask for help.

Namjoon was worried at first, wanting to slip so bad, but after a few days he found a certain ease to it. The younger has been dealing with insecurities about his little side for ages.

As much as it relieves the pain and stress, he found himself despising this childish side of his.

After a month without slipping, Seokjin had noticed his lover being off, but decided to give him space to talk about it.

All members were currently at the practice room, training for their collaboration with the band ONEUS. Their Maknae and main rapper joined them to discuss the steps and main points.

Namjoon was on edge already when he arrived. Feeling frustrated with everything and anyone.

Dongju was trying to mimick their moves and lightly giggling at a joke Geonhak told him.

Taehyung was in front, showing him the moves, to consentradedto notice the youngster's smile.

"Can you focus? We aren't here to screw around. If you wanna giggle and tell jokes to your boyfriend do it somewhere else." Namjoon declares in an authority tone.

The younger bows and utters an apology. His lover on the other hand launches him penetrating glares, not happy with the way the leader of BTS treated his boyfriend.

The whole atmosphere of the room changed, Seokjin furrows his brows but lets it slip for now.

Taehyung continues his steps, missing one and falling to the ground.

The leader looks at him with anger in his eyes.

"That's what you call dancing? Huh? Always flattering yourself saying you can dance way better than anyone else but at the end you're just acting up. " The little exclaimed, crossing his arms.

"Hey Namjoon..." The oldest says, not content with the path the conversation is taking.

Yet the leader seems to pay him no mind.

Taehyung stands up again, rubbing his hurt bottom, his expression slightly scrunched.

Namjoon only shakes his head, making his way to the other side of the room, warming up.

Dongju to overwhelmed with the steps trips over his own foot, falling head first to the ground. His boyfriend hurries to him, helping him get back up.

The leader looks at them with a displeased look.

"That's what you call professionalism? We are giving y'all a chance so better make if worth it!" The platinum-haired exclaims owning a growl from Leedo.

The guest rapper seems about to say something when Xion interups him, taking his face in his hands and blinking slowly.

"Don't..." Dongju says in a shy and whispering tone.