Ice-cream (vmin)

Little: Kim Taehyung
Caregiver: Park Jimin

Special guests;
Little: Jeon Jungkook
Caregiver: Jung Hoseok

Requested by my violet sunshine ARMYPotterhead721

Hope you like it 💜

□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■

Today is a special day; Kookie is coming over!

Since Taehyung came out as being a little to his band mates, the maknae decided to come clean as well.

The band was very accepting, loving both the littles greatly.

Time wasn't always on their side though.

Mostly they had to practice and the littles had to stay inside until the big ones finished work.

Yet today was their day off.

They had worked all week to get this play date.

But ...

Taetae wasn't having any fun at all.

When Hoseok arrived with Kookie, Jimin was all on him.

The brunette is older, between 4 and 6, and the youngster is between 3 and 4 making him smaller and most likely to need help.

Maybe Taetae was just being a bit jealous but he knew what he was feeling was hurting him.

I wan Daddy ...

"What a good prince you are ... Kookie is so good at painting!" Jimin was sitting on the ground, right beside him was Hoseok, painting a drawing himself. Kookie's was in the middle, being helped by Jimin and Hoseok to draw a circle.

"Me dwaw a bunny Daddy! Lookie!" The caregiver look at him and smiles.

"Good, what don't you draw something else?" He turns around again and looks amazed at a oval circle the other little made.

Taehyung pouts.

His Daddy doesn't care about his drawings.

"Dada! Taetae do pwetty!" Hoseok smiles at his little.

"Yes my bunny, he did an amazing job." Jungkook approaches the brunette, crawling.

Once there he hugs the older and kisses his cheek.

"Chu desewve a wewawd!" Taetae is happy about the other's fearceness about his drawing, yet he wishes to get an approval from his Daddy.

Hoseok's phone starts ringing and he stands up to take the call.

"Now it's just you and me my littles. How about you draw me next?" The smallest jumps happily on the spot but the brunette fakes a smile.

Jimin hands them a new white paper.

Taetae is used to draw his Daddy so he starts with the most difficult part, his nose.

As both littles paint the older, Hoseok comes in again.

"I'm terribly sorry but we need to leave sooner then expected. Jungkook has an appointment at the doctor which they asked to prepone. What about we come back once it's finished?" The youngster pouts, he hates going to the doctor.

"Now now bunny, we will be back in no time!" Jungkook crosses his arms.

No matter how he tries to evade his Caregiver, Hoseok pulls his up and carries him to the door.

"Be a good boy and say bye to your friend and uncle Jimin." The little looks down.

"Bye Taetae ... bye uncwe Jimin." The youngster mumbles.

Jimin stands up and opens the door for them.

"Bye Kookie, you're gonna be just fine, your Daddy is gonna be there all the way to help you." The blond pats the younger's head and kisses his cheek.

As the door flings close, Jimin sighs.

Taetae stands up and sits on the couch.

"Well looks like we gotta tidy this mess, what about you help me and I make you some special dinner, hum? How does that sound?" The blond asks, already crouching down to catch the messy papers.

"Humph" Taetae retorts crossing his arms.

"What do we have here? A grumpy Taebear. What's wrong sweet cheeks?" The brunette looks away, ignoring his caregiver.

"Hey hey, that's not how it works sweetie. You know the rules." The blond sits besides him, trying to understand why his little is upset.

"Go ask Kookie if he kno the wuwes! He chu wittwe." Jimin furrows his brows.

"What is that supposed to mean? Kookie has Hoseok and I have you Taebear." The younger shakes his head.

"Chu nu cawe about Taetae dwaw ... onwy cawe fow Kookie ..." Jimin gasps.

"That's what's all about ... hum ... what about ... we do something only we can do?" Taetae looks at the older with curious eyes, his pout almost gone.

"Let's go!" The older takes the brunette by the wrist and both exit the house, not before putting some shoes on.

As they reach the street, an Ice-cream shop catches the younger's eyes.

"We are getting you an Ice-cream, a strawberry one." The blond explains, winking and smiling to his boyfriend.

"Bu ... Taetae wittwe ... wittwe nu go out ..." Jimin turns around, crouching down and linking their gaze.

He holds the youngster's hands, caressing them gently.

"See we can't go out with Kookie, only his Daddy can. So you can only go out with me. Which means you are very special to me Taetae. I love you sweet cheeks. Just because I praised Kookie more doesn't make my love for you disappear. Kookie adores you Taetae, he needed someone to praise him too or he might feel bad for not being as talented as you." Taetae looks at his Daddy with glassy eyes.

"Kookie feel bad fow not dwaw good?" Jimin nods.

"His Daddy told me. It was all a misunderstanding sweetie." The brunette hugs Jimin in the most loving hug.

"Taetae sowwy, I nu kno Daddy." The caregiver stands up and leads them to the counter.

"Don't worry Taebear, I apologize for not telling you too. Let's call it truce. I'll buy you an Ice-cream and you can give me a kiss. What about you order, hum?" The brunette gasps and claps his hands.

"Yesh yesh yesh, Daddy! Taetae wan owdew." The seller looks at them with a friendly smile on his face.

"What can I get you?" He asks, not ceasing his smile.

"A Ice-cweam wif stawbewwy fwavow pwease!" The young man starts the order, huming a song.

"Here you have it little one, I've put some candy on the bag so you get something sweet to eat after." Jimin bows and takes the order.

"How much sir?" The seller shakes his head.

"No need to pay. Take it as a gift from a fellow little." All three smile at each other.

Taetae takes the Ice-cream and begins to eat his reward.

"Thank you sweet siw." They wave him goodbye as they walk home.

"Taetae wuv Daddy!" The youngster says with a full mouth.

"And Daddy wuv you sweet cheeks."

□□□□■□□□□■□□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■

Hope you liked it my Moonchildren 😊💜