Swings! (Namseok)

Little: Jung Hoseok
CG: Kim Namjoon

Special quests:

Little: Wang Jackson
CG: Lim Jaeson

Requested by this amazing young lady Juccsn

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■

Hoseok has been a little for quite some time.

Accepting it himself was simple; coming out to his friends not so much.

He had two options, tell them and face consequences if they didn't understand him or stay silent and restrict himself.

The second option seems the better one at first, but soon proved to be impossible.

A few months back, him and Namjoon were writing a duet for their new album. Two whole months they were together eating, sleeping, shower, everything together.

Which was both good and bad since because of those eight weeks the boys got their feelings sorted out.

Namjoon confessed to the older, to having been in love with him since he first laid eyes on him.

Of course, Hoseok couldn't deny having those exact same feelings for the taller.

Now the only thing that stands in their way is Hoseokie.

The first weeks were pretty easy to support. He would simply cage his little side.

But the last one was unbearable.

The broader was all lovely dovely with him, calling him pet names and letting him sit on his lap.

Hoseok was holding up by a thin thread which made his face all messed up.

His now boyfriend notices his obvious change of expression and confronts him.

All the stress of the situation overwhelms the older and triggers him to slip.

To Hoseokie's surprise, the taller didn't seem to mind one bit.

Apparently Jackson Wang, Namjoon's best friend, already outed himself as a little.

Which lead to the taller being fully supportive and understanding the whole situation.

After moving in to a more isolated home, Namjoon made a 'Little' room just for his sunshine.

All stuffed with his favorite plushies, Sugi and Jiminshi, the huge teddy and equally great dragon.

His bed big enough to have both boys lying on it since the daddy couldn't leave his baby to sleep alone.

He would always snuggle and cuddle with his boyfriend until the later fell asleep in his arms.

The king sized bed has a blue duvet covering it with a similar blue as its overall color.

Enough kissens for the whole neighborhood, light blue and pink, fill the bed.

Its walls painted in a baby blue, giving the entire room a cute and infant atmosphere, just like Hoseokie likes it.

The closet completely filled with adorable overalls and normal clothes.

The shelfs with dolls and other toys, just as his collection of pacis. The older has a very unique taste for them.

He needs specific ones for specific situations.

Once that was settled Namjoon would feed him his meals in a plastic plate and give him his milk before going to sleep in his baby bottle.