Mafia's Baby (Taegi) part 2

Little: Kim Taehyung
CG: Min Yoongi

Requested by this amazing young lady @dharshini_ficfitions

Hope you like it 💜

⚠️mention of abandonment, mafia, slapping and rape⚠️

■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■

Yoongi has never been warm hearted.

Maybe before being left alone on the streets of Seoul, trying to find anything to eat in the trash bins.

Nevertheless, he can't remember that time.

All of that, made who he is today, all the pain, all the suffering, all the loneliness change him.

He learned the hard way never to trust anyone, never let his soft side show.

Yet a certain brunette is making it incredibly hard for him to maintain his posture.

His men already noticed the way he treats the younger, the sweet words he uses, the kind gestures.

All of it.

No matter what the younger wishes to have, he will get him. It's not like money is a problem.

The brunette doesn't ask for much either, simple cute things are enough to make him the happiest boy.

The only problem is that's his preference for the guy is biasing his opinion.

No-one can dare to touch or harm him.

One of his workers called the younger 'retarded', which got him five slaps to the face.

None of the other's even think of doing something similar, fearing a harder punishment.

As the boss walk around his yard, he notices a familiar giggle.

The mafia leader is wearing some warm clothes. A black sweater with brown shappy pants. Some equally brown fluffy jacked, warming him up.

"How are you doing prince?" The older asks, kissing the other's forhead.

Some weeks have passed and the males have grown found of each other.

The brunette doesn't fear him no longer, liking his presence.

"I ish good! Lookie! Taetae fin fwowew!" The shorter smiles, showing his gummies.

The younger is wearing some comfortable clothes. His upper body with a rainbow fluffy sweater and his legs with unicorn fluffy sweatpants. His bouncy hair pulled up with a ribbon.

The older leans in and smells on the rose.

"It smells really good Taetae. Where did you find it?" The taller points at the far end of the garden.

"Thewe thewe! Taetae fin pwetty wike chu, so Taetae take!" The older can't help but caresses the other's cheek.

"You're pretty too Taehyung." The taller's eyes widen and suddenly something changes.

The brunette blinks a few times and backs off.

"W-who ... w-who are you?" Yoongi is confused.

Why is he suddenly so mature? And why doesn't he recognize me?

"I'm Min Yoongi, the guy that took you in." Taehyung tilts his head.

Soon realization hits and the brunette covers his mouth with his hand.

"Oh my God! I-I slipped ... I'm so sorry you had to witness that ... I'm really sorry." Yoongi cups his face.

"Hey, hey calm down. You're safe. Can you calm down for me?" Taehyung nods, evening his breathing.

"Can you tell me what happened? Can you tell me what 'slipping' is?" The brunette looks down, ashamed.

It must have something to do with his behavior before, it's not like I mind. I love that side of his.

"Well ... I'm a stray kid ... I don't have a home, I don't have a family, I barely have money to eat ... all that stress made me 'slip'. It's a defense mechanism for your brain to get out of the adult world. My mind changes to the one of a child. Like that the big me can relax, take a break and little me plays around." Yoongi is starting to understand.

Whenever he gets nervous or very stressed out he changes his mindset to the one of a child to deal with it.

"I ... I hated it so much. The few friends I had left me for it, calling me retarded and obscene. I was literally starving on the streets when two guys took me, I legit thought it was that one guy ... how is his name ... Lee Woo ... Woo-something." The boss takes the flower from his hands, holding it upright.

"Lee Woojin, the guy that rapes kids while making them crossdress." Taehyung nods.

"I was sure of my downfall so I slipped. I don't remember anything else." Now that he has time, the brunette looks at himself, realizing just how childish he was dressed.

He furrows his brows.

"Well I gotta be honest with you. I'm a mafia boss; we sell and deal drugs. That's our business."Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Y-you wan-nt me t-to do som-mething for you? So you can l-let me g-go?" Yoongi shakes his head.

"No no no, take that thought out of your head. I may be a boss but I ain't a savage. I respect people. All of them. Rape someone and you will be castrated instantly, that's our forth rule. If anyone dares to touch you in that way, tell me." His eyes change rapidly, the fearceness visible in his eyes.

Taehyung flinches instinctively, afraid of the older.

"I-im sorry Taehyung. I didn't mean to scare you or anything. I got very strong values. Well you see my men wanted to kidnap Lee Taehyun ... dunno how they mistook him with you but they did. That's how you ended up here. I made sure your little side was well cared for, you don't need to worry." The brunette's eyes start to water. He noticed the love and care in the other's voice, he noticed the clothes and the environment he's in, it's not at all scary.

"You have nowhere to go, right?" The younger shakes his head.

"If I may ..." Yoongi says, bending one knee.

He holds the red rose up, handing it to the brunette.

"Will you wanna stay with me? In this house 'til you find a better place to stay? I can take care of you and your little side. I promise you that you will be respected. No need to do anything for it just get back on track." Taehyung is shocked.

He can't believe his ears. No-one has ever accepted his little side neither have they offered him a place to stay ... a home.

"O-of course! I-ill help out w-with anything! I swear I won't trouble you." With that said, Yoongi stands up and hugs the younger feeling a single tear roll down his pale cheeks.

□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□

Hope you liked it my Moonchildren 💜😊