I want attention too (Yoonminseok)

Littles: Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok
CG: Min Yoongi

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin have been in a relationship for three years.

At the start of their coming out, the other band mates were a bit taken aback from this atypical way of having a relationship but soon accepted it.

Soon Jimin also admitted to being a little. His boyfriends understanding him fully.

Hoseok not long after finding out himself that he, just like his blond boyfriend, was a little too.

Yoongi was super excited, wanting nothing more then babying and spoiling his littles.

Yet not everything was fluffy and pink.

Jimin felt guilty and selfish. He wanted to give all the spotlight to Hoseokie and take care of him, since Hoseok's little age was smaller then his.

He suppressed his own needs and wishes just to make his boyfriend happy.

The middle one didn't notice his discomfort since he was to innocent to realize, yet he treated his youngest boyfriend normally.

Jimin avoided slipping at the same time as Hoseok so as to not take the attention away but some days ... he just couldn't.

Today was one of those days.

Hoseokie had slipped and Jiminie couldn't hold back when he heard the other's lisp.

Their Daddy wasn't home yet, still composing a song with Namjoon.

"Jiminie? Wan sit on Hoseokie lap?" The older seemed to sense the other's stress.

Jimin just stood there, watching his boyfriend sitting on the couch.

"Nu." Jimin answers finally waking up from his limbo.

He approaches the couch and sits down next to Hoseok.

"Why nu Jiminie? Jiminie nu wike Hoseokie?" The taller seems sad and looks at the older.

"Nu Jiminie wuv little Hoseokie ... bu ... Hoseokie tiny then Jiminie so Hoseokie sit on Jiminie lap nu othew way awound." The brunette furrows his brows and blinks a few times.

"Hey nu! Jiminie ish Hoseokie babie! My babie! Jiminie ish aways wubbing I back an an an take cawe of I! Hoseokie wan take cawe of Jiminie two!" The older doesn't seem convinced.

"It nu faiw baby ... Jiminie is biggew then you so nu faiw if baby always attention." The smaller is really feeling sad. His words hitting his heart like knives.

He wants attention so bad, he wants to be bounced by the older and hear sweet words, telling him how beautiful and a good boy he is.

Yet the blond is to selfless to do so.

"Bu it nu faiw fow chu eithew! Make deaw Jiminie, okie?" The brunette takes the other's hand and makes pleading eyes.

"What baby? Wan bounce an back wubs?" The smaller questions.

"So baby wan give Jiminie bounce an an an Jiminie wan give wubs, why not bof?" The taller suggests patting his lap.

"Okie ... bu baby weceive mowe." Hoseok nods and happily smiles when the older finally sits on his lap.

The taller begins to bounce his legs, just the right pace for his boyfriend.

Jimin hugs the other, drawing small hearts on the taller's back.