Chapter 56

THEODORE

Prom night went and the graduation program ended about thirty minutes ago. It was like yesterday when we started SS3 and we we're already done, it seemed surreal to me. My relationship with Irene was already five months old and we were doing pretty fine. As we all stood at the school's parking lot with the rest of our mates, some taking pictures and other hugging their friends as they probably wouldn't see them for a very long time. I looked over at Irene who struck a pose as Zion took pictures of her with his phone and might I add that I hadn't seen him that enthusiastic in a very long time. Graduation did take a toll on him.

"I haven't seen him happy in a while." Someone said beside me.

"I know right." Was my response in agreement before I realized who it was, Osaze. I sighed gently as I watched her lips form into a small pout.

"I wish all our beef could end with our secondary education." She breathed out as we watched Zion who was now striking a pose with his sister as Ola took their pictures. It felt like it was actually more than the graduation with the way he was grinning from ear to ear. "I really don't wanna step out of the school premises knowing that he's still hates me."

"Trust me he doesn't hate you," I said to her reassuringly and I did mean it. She snorted loudly in response probably thinking I was being sarcastic. "In time, you'll realize."

"Osaze come on, join us." Kiki called making hand gestures for Osaze to join her and Zion in taking pictures. She looked rather unsure.

"Come on." Ola whined, she was forced to muster up a smile and go take pictures with them. A small smile stretched across my lips as Zion wrapped his hands around both Kiki and Osaze as they took numerous pictures together.

You'll see that I was right Osaze, you'll see.

"And what is making my man smile so much?" I heard Irene ask as she hugged me from behind. My smile stretched unbelievably wider.

"I like how you call me your man with so much authority." I said to Irene and she walked to my front standing only an inch from me.

"But aren't you?" I nodded even though I was fully aware that it was a rhetorical question. "You're mine Theodore, all mine." She said her eyes pinned on mine.

I chuckled. "Jeez you sound like them werewolf alphas." I teased and she shrugged moving away from me but I wasn't taking any of that. I pulled her closer to me, unbelievably closer that I could feel every inch of her pressed against me.

This girl is definitely going to be the death of me.

I thought as a low groan escaped my lips.

"Kiss me." She said simply and it took me a while to digest what she had just dumped on me.

"Huh?" I was beyond confused.

"I said- Nevermind." She breathed out rapidly and smashed her lips against mine wrapping her slender hands around my neck skillfully. I had no idea that people were watching us until I heard the oohs and ashs that followed. On a regular school day, this could get both of us to the administrative block but today, I didn't think it'd matter to anyone and no staff was around by the way.

She had no doubts when she smashed her lips against mine and didn't care if anyone was taking pictures. Pulling away softly she giggled lightly ignoring the stares we got. "What?" I asked in amusement.

"You have lipstick." She replied pointing to the sides of my lips. Without wasting time, she wiped my lips whilst inspecting it like it was a specimen. I honestly couldn't wrap my head around how in love I was with this model.