Epilogue

I felt my lips draw into a big smile as I struck a pose on the runway alongside Ivory, Uzo and Ivy. My brand—Irene's Essence was holding it's first fashion week ever. It was tagged; TENACIOUS—Irene's Essence Fashion week '22. There was going to be a launch the following month and holding a fashion week was a good idea; it could drive more traffic to the business and the new sets of outfits and accessories that we would be launching.

Standing up there with a smile watching the small crowd that sat and watched as we struck poses to give full details about the outfits and accessories we had on which could be preordered before the launching date. I couldn't help but be grateful for what I had. It might not have been all I wanted but it was what God wanted for me and his opinion comes first.

The school year did begin with little chaos but I was grateful it ended smoothly. I was popular for walking the RUNWAYS and was fulfilled by doing just that and I believed that I was able to cope with all the lies, secrets and DECEPTION because I was doing what I loved.

The runways would always belong to me, there would be no turning back. With the people I loved beside me and my God, I would definitely be fine. As we—Ivory, Uzo, Ivy and I gathered round for the final pose on the runway, I sighted the guys cheering loudly from the crowd and I smiled.

I most definitely wasn't wrong to say I would be fine.

***

Okay guys...

This is it. This book has officially ended, Glory be to God. I'm so happy we're done cause it's been going on for about two years now and I was getting tired of writing. If y'all noticed, the enthusiasm dropped at some point and I've just been trying to push through.

I honestly do not have much to say just make sure y'all check the last book in the ONYX VOYAGE SERIES; BEYOND THE REEF, it will officially begin on my birthday (13th January) by the special grace of God. I assure you that you don't want to miss it.

Alright, see y'all there!

Word Count:270