Chapter 26

IRENE

Seated on a red large beanbag at the Triple-J party, I was exhausted from having to sign autographs and take pictures with over enthusiastic fans. Most of which were from Cambridge International Group of Schools (CIGs) which happened to be the school the Triple-J attended.

The party was in full swing and boy the decoration was superb. I had been to Jamal's villa a few times but now it looked like paradise. It was probably as a result of the lights used in decoration.

Desmond and I arrived about an hour ago and he was already tipsy. I had to take away the bottle of scotch he had in his hands so he wouldn't end up totally drunk like Jide. I might have appeared as a fun killer to him but I had no plans of dragging a drunk Desmond to the car, I needed him conscious and aware of his surroundings.

I stretched my fingers as I watched the last girl that took a picture with me walk away.

I'd better head back to the VIP section before more fans head my way.

I got up taking my clutch bag with me. I was wearing a short white V necked dress which had a split at the side.

 I was wearing a short white V necked dress which had a split at the side

(Irene's dress above 🌚)

"Irene!" I whipped my head to the side at the sound of my name. Sighting Jerry, my face morphed into a smile. He had to yell because of the loud music blaring from the sound system.

As he got closer, I noticed the girl beside him. She was dressed in a white shirt dress that stopped above her knees and had splits at the side to the middle of her thigh. She had a very aesthetic look and her make up brought out her eyes.

"Oh Irene!" Jerry called as he pulled me into a hug.

"Jerry baby!" I replied as I pulled away from his embrace.

"I didn't know you'd be able to make it to the party." He was raising his voice so he could be heard over the music.

Jerry was the cool,calm and collected one. He was putting on a designer baggy T-shirt, skinny jeans and a killer converse.

"I wouldn't miss this party for anything in the world."

"Not even for work?" Jerry brows arched and his rhythmic laughter followed. He sort of reminded me of KayCee with his deep dimples and his  dipped in chocolate skin.

"Work? It is way important than partying but asides that, I would never miss a Triple-J party. It feels like your parties gets even better every time."

"Of course." He simply replied and his eyes raked my body slowly. "You look great by the way."

I flipped the weave I had on dramatically. "I know, I know." His sweet smile matched mine. "You don't look bad yourself. I'm sure all them girls are already drooling." I said wriggling my brows.