CHAPTER 51

CHAPTER 51
• Happiness •

George's POV

It's been three months since Sapphire came back and every day with her feels like I am heaven. Not literally but you'll understand it when you're with someone you love the most.

I remember what her dad, Sirius, and I talked about before I found her on the place we first met.

"Please come back home" I whispered as I look at Sapphire's baby picture Sirius gave me.

"Hey!"

I looked back and saw her dad, peeking at the door, smiling at me sincerely.

"Oh I'm sorry" I shook my head. "I just miss her so much"

"Don't worry kid" Sirius chuckled. "Me too of course. I think everyone here misses her"

"We do" I chuckled.

"Are you losing hope?" he then asked. I looked at him furrowing my brows, examining his face if he is serious.

"Why?" I asked. "Are you?"

"Answer my question boy. Are you losing hope?"

"Never" I faint a smile. "We were still five the first time I met Sapphire. She looks very fragile the first time I laid my eyes on her. And I'm right, she really is"

"I was five back then but I know, I knew how much I wanted to take care of her. It's very cheesy and shit but it's true. So I promised her that we'll see each other again"

"And you both did" Sirius smiled.

"Yes we did see each other. But I'm afraid she doesn't remember me anymore. I understand it tho, afterall we were just five. But I didn't lose hope and I swear everyday I pray that she'll remember how cute I am that day" I laughed. "And now you'll ask me if I'm losing hope?"

"That's ridiculous" I chuckled. "I waited for how many years for us to meet again and you'll ask me that? I hope you're not serious about it"

"But I am Sirius" he laughed.

"Never gets old" I laughed back.

"But seriously speaking, I just wanted to ask you something" I furrowed my brows. "I wanted to ask you this for a very long time. I'm just afraid you'll hex the shit out of me"

"What is it?"

"I wanted to ask if I could marry Sapphire" I gulped, feeling very nervous. I mean it's her father we're talking about. "If she came back. I wanted to ask her to marry me"

"Do you really love her?"

"More than my life" I smiled as I imagined the moments I shared with her. Every laughs, every kiss, every time I am with her. I miss her so god damn much.

"Promise me one thing" Sirius looked at me seriously.

"What is it?"

"She should get married first before she got pregnant. You understand?"

"Not a problem" I chuckled.

"Love!" I called Sapphire, knocking on our room. "Are you done? The whole family is already waiting for us. Fred is ready too"

"I'm sorry" I heard her yelled. "It took me ages to find the dress my mum gave me. Give me another minute"

"Okay. I love you" I yelled.