CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12
• The Continuation •

Sapphire's POV

"On your knees Sapphire. Now." 

"Wh-what?" I asked him innocently. He is now standing beside the bed half naked. He pulled my hair harder when I didn't follow with what he said. He got close to me and squeezed my boob hard that made me gasped.

"Didn't you hear what I said? I said on your fucking knees" he told right in front of my ear that he licked after. I gulped hard and nodded my head.

I kneeled in front of him as he stood in front of me. I looked at him through my lashes and grip his arms. She pulled my hair down so I am now looking up to him. He kissed me hard while grasping my hair and squeezing my right boob at the same time.

"George ugghh! Oh god!" I moaned in his mouth that made him squeeze my boob even harder. He bit my lower lip and muttered something.

"I'm gonna fuck this pretty mouth you understand?" he said biting my lips. I nodded and kissed him hard. When George let go from the kiss, he grabbed my hands and placed it on the waistband of his joggers. I stared at his crotch.

"Touch it" he said as he walked close to me, my face now an inch close to his crotch. He held my chin and made me look at him. He brushed my lip with his thumb then put it inside my mouth.

"Suck" he told me while moving his thumb inside out. I touched and massaged his crotch while sucking his thumb.

"Yes love! Fuck!" he said as I rubbed him a little faster. George then pulled out his thumb and gripped my jaw, he started kissing and sucking me while I'm still rubbing his crotch. He then pushed me a little and pulled his joggers down. I stared at his cock as it sprang free. He's so fucking huge and hard.

I stared at him as he jerked in front of me. I gulped hard at the scene I'm seeing. I bit my lip and pulled him by his hips.

"You want this? Huh?" he said while gripping my jaw. I gulped and nodded as a response. He smirked and moved away a little.

"Beg for it. Beg for my cock!" he said staring intently at me. I bit my lip and kneeled properly in front of him. I tied my hair in ponytail and pulled George for a kiss. I can feel his hardness on my stomach. He's fucking hard.

"Fuck me in my mouth George" I told him as we continued kissing. "Let me suck you." I told him grasping his hair hard. I felt him smirk then pushed me a little. I touched his cock that made him moan. I stared at his tip and its already red in color and also swollen. I licked my lips and looked up to him as I licked his tip.

"Fuck uggh!"

George grasps my hair even tighter as I licked his length. I started sucking him and try to put all of him in my mouth, but obviously that's impossible. I bobbed my head up and down as I massage his balls. I held his hips when he jerked more of himself in my mouth. Tears are already forming in my eyes, but I didn't care. I licked him down from the tip and sucked his balls. I heard his loud groans and moans.

"Love that's my fucking balls!"

I looked up to see his face and I saw him bit his lips while closing his eyes shut. I smiled while sucking faster than I did, I gripped his cock as I suck and lick it at the same time.

"Suck me like a good girl you are Sapphire! That's it!" he said as he bobbed my head harder and faster. I gagged when it reached my throat and his cock is not even in half inside my mouth. George is fucking huge.

"I can fuck your mouth all day."

I did my best as I suck and lick his cock at the same time.

"I'm cumming. Faster."

I sucked his cock harder at the same time I am massaging his balls. And that's it, he cummed in my mouth. I heard his low growl when I slurped as I took his cock out of my mouth. I licked his cock clean. I looked up at George and I saw him breathing hard. I smiled at him and licked the side of my lips that has his cum left on it. George grabbed me by the neck and kissed me hard.

"Did I do it good?" I asked him while we kiss.

"You're fantastic love." he said sucking my neck, it's my time to moan.

I watched George wear his jogger and his shirt. He smirked at me and pushed me in my bed. I laughed and kicked his stomach.

"You're cruel." he said and acted like he was in pain. He was so dramatic, that wasn't even hard. I stuck my tongue out to him and laughed softly. He laid on top of me and give my neck butterfly kisses.

"George you're heavy" I said laughing because of the kisses he's giving me, it tickles.

"You won't feel that I'm heavy when I fuck you." he said and I slapped his arms hard. He just laughed and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms on his neck and I felt him touch me down there.

"Fucking wet" he said and winked at me.

Damn this guy!

George's POV

"Fucking wet" I smirked and winked at her when I felt her pussy already soaking for me. I teased her by poking her entrance by my finger in and out, not really thrusting it. I bit my lip when I heard her moan my name.

"You want this huh? Did you miss my fingers?" I asked her as I massage her clit. She nodded as she closed her eyes tight. I licked her collar bone up to her jawline to her ear.

"Say it! Beg for my fingers to fuck you" I whispered in her ear and I felt her hands squeezed my ass. I sucked her ear when I felt myself getting hard again.

"Fuck me George! I want your fingers inside me. Make me cum." she said staring into my eyes. I sucked her neck at the same time I thrust my middle finger inside her.

"George ughhh! Faster love" I smiled when I heard her called me love for the first time. I added another finger and thrusted it faster. I kissed her hard on the lips as I lifted her shirt and sucked the upper part of her boob.

"George fuck ughhh!"

I continued finger fucking her as I moved her brassiere to the side and sucked her hardened nipples. Good lord she tastes so fucking good. I sucked her hard like a baby wanting his milk. I felt her hands grasp my hair when I flicked my tongue on her nipples.

"George I'm cumming. Faster love please." Sapphire begged as I added another finger inside her. I kissed and sucked her nipples down to her stomach to her lower abdomen. I made sure I left a lot of hickeys on her body.

"George ughhh!"

I kissed her back on the lips and fucked her hard with my fingers.

"That's it love. Moan my name" I told her through our kisses. I sucked her tongue and I felt her tremble and moaned loudly. She cummed on my fingers, It felt good. I pulled out inside her and licked my fingers in front of her. I saw her stare so I put the fingers inside her mouth.

"Suck it" I told her and she gladly obliged. I saw her grimaced when she tastes herself.

"Yuck George. You like that?" she said still grimacing. I laughed and kissed her lightly.

"You taste fucking sweet ." I said while fixing her shirt. I saw her yawn and rub her eyes. I fixed the blanket on us. I hugged her stomach and kissed her forehead.

"Let's sleep."

"Sleep here okay?" she told me and I nodded.

"Goodnight George"

"Goodnight Aphi"