CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27
• The Switch •

Sapphire's POV

"So why didn't you follow us Saph? I really thought you'll take dinner tonight" Nat said while chewing her chips.

Before they got back here, Fred said they passed by the kitchen quickly to have these amazing snacks and drinks. Fred said that proudly because he thought that George and I are hungry.

Well, Natela said it was actually her idea.

"Isn't it obvious Ela? George shagged her. Don't ask that" Fred answered her munching his chips grinning.

"Nothing happened idiot" George said scoffing.

"It's okay brother. I understand" Fred told him in a teasing voice.

"So what did you put in his drink?" I asked Fred squinching my eyes on him.

I suddenly remember the drink George told me earlier. Fred has got something into it and it's kinda obvious.

"What drink?" he replied acting like he doesn't have an idea what was I talking about.

I raise my eyebrow at him and threw a small pillow on his face.

"Fine" he yelled.

"It was an experiment, it was like a drug to make you feel hotter. Wait, was it successful?" he said grinning at George and I. I heard George muttered a curse beside me.

"DID YOU JUST DRUGGED GEORGE?!" I yelled at him.

Fred was shocked he pulled Nat beside him and hid behind her back, hugging her. Asshat!

"It wasn't literally a drug Sapphy" he said still hiding behind Nat, making her his shield.

"Why use it on me mate?" George asked.
"And why didn't I knew about it?"

"It was a surprise man and I don't want to use it on Ronald. He doesn't have a girlfriend to shag" Fred explained resting her head on Nat's shoulder.

"You're such a fucking git" George said.

"So? Was it great? Is it effective?" Fred asked not minding George and I's sharp stares at him.

George just sighed and nodded lightly.

"It is mate. I can't control myself. It feels so hot I wanted to just explode" George said while playing with his food.

I didn't mind what he said and stopped his hand. His eyes were questioning me why.

"It's bad to play with your food" I told him frowning. He then stopped and mouthed 'sorry'.

"Finish all of these Sapphy and George. I know you're not hungry right now but you both will be if you don't eat" Natela said ignoring Fred beside her.

"They're full already Ela" Fred told her but Nat just rolled her eyes and ignored him once again.

"Shut up" she muttered.