CHAPTER 55

CHAPTER 55
• Road to the next story•

Sapphire's POV

Last week George already knew that I am pregnant and
yesterday we went to the hospital and found out that I am already one month pregnant. We were all so happy and we can't wait to tell Ron, Harry, Ginny and Hermione about the good news.

"What do you want?" I asked. George and I are currently on our bed cuddling. He's having his day-off and yesterday I just resigned on my job. It's hard because I really love working on a coffee shop but the doctor said that I need to rest more. "A girl or a boy?"

"I actually don't mind if it's a girl or a boy" he answered. "How about you?"

"I don't mind it too" I chuckled. "But a girl would be great"

"She'll get spoiled if ever" George laughed. "She's got loads of uncles. Ginny won't be the only Weasley girl anymore"

"She'll be happy about it tho" I laughed.

"Is Ron and Hermio---" I was about to ask George about Hermione and Ronald when an unfamiliar owl suddenly rested on our bedrooms window. It has a letter attached to it so George immediately gets it. "It's my first time seeing that owl"

"Me too" George furrowed his brows as he opened the letter. "It's for you" he said giving it to me.

𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒆,

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒉𝒚!
𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚.
𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚? 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒏.
𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈

My eyes started to water as I red her name. It's from Natela. It's from my bestfriend. I wanted to write back but the owl already flew away. George hugged me tight as I cried in his chest.

"I missed her so much" I sobbed. "I hope I'll meet her so I can tell her that we already got married and we're having a baby"

"We all missed her love" George said, kissing the top of my head. "We will see her okay? I know we will meet her again"

"You think so?" I pouted.

"We will" George nodded. "Do you think we should tell Fred about this?"

"I think we should" I sniffed.

"Fred come here in an instant" George flicked his wand, sending a patronus to his brother. And with just a minute, Fred came in our room with his hands covered in his eyes.

"Are you guys decent?" Fred asked. George threw a pillow straight on his head making his twin slightly tumble from his position. "What the hell? That was rude"

"We won't call you here if we're not decent okay?" George frowned.

"That was great tho" Fred laughed. "Why didn't you became a chaser?"