CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18
• The Night •

Sapphire's POV

Ginny, Natela and I are bonding on my room- talking about Ginny's crush that she said is in Gryffindor.

"Give us another clue, Gin" Natela said while kicking her feet in the air.

"You'll get it if I give you another clue" Ginny answered laughing.

"Okay one last clue. Just give us the first letter of his name" I told her as I rested my head on her lap and played with her hand. I saw her sigh then covered her face to hide the embarrassment plastered on her face.

"Fine. The first letter of his name is H" she finally said then laid on the bed. I got off her lap and looked at Natela who is also squinching her eyes.

"Howard?"

"Henry?"

"Harry?"

"Hagrid?"

"Hopper?"

Natela and I kept on throwing names that starts with letter H. When we looked at Ginny, she's already silently laughing.

"Did we already said it?" I asked her curiously. But she just laughed hard.

"Why do you have to include Hagrid?" Ginny asked us still laughing.

"We don't know. Maybe there is someone out there who looks handsome that is named Hagrid" Natela answered her, also laughing.

"Nevermind guys. I'll just go to sleep. Goodnighty" Ginny said as she headed to her bed then covered herself with a warm and thick quilt. I looked at Natela and she is now fixing herself on our bed.

"Aren't you gonna take a bath?" I asked her standing up to get some sleepwear.

"It's too cold Saph. I'll just take a shower tomorrow morning" she told me with her eyes already closed.

"Alright, I'll just take a shower. Good night." I told her as I got out of the room.

It only took me half an hour to finish a half bath. I wore my usual sleeping attire; a large white shirt and a cycling shorts. I fixed my hair into a ponytail and got out of the bathroom. I was about to go downstairs to read some book when someone pulled me and covered my mouth.
I looked at the person who did it and saw it was Fred. 

I looked around and noticed that we're at the extra room on the thrird floor.

"You stay here okay?" he said and was about to close the door but I pulled him.

"What the fuck am I going to do here?" I asked him furiously.

"Ok, Natela and I need some alone time. She's in our room. Will you please let me speak with her?" With a beggarly tone, he asked me. Were they fighting?

"Can't I just stay in the living room? I want to read a book." I told him but he just left and closed the door. I just laid on the bed and sighed. I roamed my eyes on the room and noticed how clean it is.

"I never knew about this room" I muttered to myself.

I keep on pushing myself to fall asleep but I can't. I keep on moving and turning on the bed but I still cannot meet Mr.Sleep. I tried to just entertain myself by just singing  when I heard the door opened, and saw George smiling by the doorjamb.

"I never knew you could sing" George told me in an amused voice as he entered the room and closed the door.

"You still haven't known a lot of things about me" I told him mimicking the tone of his voice; which made him roll his eyes yet still laid beside me.